Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 05:57 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
Re: who's this guy?

Originally Posted by FoxyLadyF4i
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Yeah, What he said.

i say that all of you should send me your footage and i will make a movie out of it.....and i will get rich off of none of you except aaron and i willbe very happy......by the way check out some of my new and upcoming releases to be out in about the next 2 months..........peace out..........
Old 08-29-2005, 09:56 PM

MichGolden is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who's this guy?

Originally Posted by 01GSXR-600
I am not on here to bash Jay . Do I know Jay? Yes, I know Jay. Jay is my friend. Do I have the same views as Jay? No, I do not!! Jay has his own views & visions, like most do. He wanted to try and start a company up, I was not 100% sure of what it would be all about, I said cool man good for you, not sure it will work the way you want it to, but cool good for you.

I know he is real good at editing footage, he has rights to lots of music, he has worked hard on what he is trying to do ( but not sure he worked hard enough in the right areas'". On the other hand, I think the way it was brought out was all wrong.. To bring this to a public forum. NO way man, not the way to do it. Maybe try and contact some of the big names in the sport/business and see what can happen from that. If the top riders are in, then the rest of the sport would follow. To make this mainstream? Naw, I think it is better underground myself, but thats my own opinion.

The video we shot as our litte group of riding freinds was meant for our own pesonal use and that was it, handsdown!! You know as people just starting to do wheelies to say "hey man check it out I am on my own video " Yea, you know we all have done it. And most of us use it as our own little learning tool.
If Jay wants to try and do something, I say good for you man give it a try I hope it all works out the way you want it to. If it works good for you man, if it don't well sorry bro. I am your friend either way, as far as I am concerned.
Like I said, I am not here to bash him.

Do I think it will work for him?? Who the hell cares what I think. I am a nobody in this sport and never will be. I suck at this, but I do this for the fun of it & because I love bikes and that is it.

Thats just my on this............................
ya.... saw his video at my party it was really well put together :YEAH wish we could've watched it on the 65" tv, the ex bit*ch threw the vacuum cleaner threw it, i got to post those pics, looks funny as hell, a vacuum stuck right in the middle of the screen. it's getting fixed next week :YEAH
so when we all gonna do that again?????? :YEAH :YEAH