No Mercy video captures

Old 08-11-2004, 01:14 AM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: No Mercy video captures

Originally Posted by nags
whoa! whoa! whoa! you must have me confused with someone else! I watch all stunt videos and own like 30-40 personally. Including your first 2 videos which I love! I was just making a comment that I'm not a fan of a lot of effects... that was all
Woops, my bad. I did think you were someone else. lol. Very Sorry. I should have at least looked at your avatar and I would have figured that out for myself. I'll blame it on, hmmmm...it's late.

Anyway, glad to here you enoyed the first two videos. I promise this one is only better. Hope you think the same once you view it.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:25 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dAcesCory
Woops, my bad. I did think you were someone else. lol. Very Sorry. I should have at least looked at your avatar and I would have figured that out for myself. I'll blame it on, hmmmm...it's late.

Anyway, glad to here you enoyed the first two videos. I promise this one is only better. Hope you think the same once you view it.
It's cool... Just always admired you guys so I didn't want you to think badly of me. Trust me, I'll be the first to tell you about something if I don't like it. I've yet to meet you (maybe I have?), but I've met and rode with Dan out at Road Atlanta a few years back along with Kyle Woods at that big show beteen the races.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:40 AM

El Dutcho is an unknown quantity at this point

What you guys did with the special effects in the vid really added to the sport, video editing isnt as easy as it seems.
hella props to ya
Dutch
Old 10-15-2004, 04:02 AM

Mentos is an unknown quantity at this point

hehehehe lol for Dan and Cory. You are nice sick!!!

I see You in JD1 for Todd Coulbert and I start wathing for You. Now I must buy that TL 1000 and:.......go go kapitan Planet. hehehehe

Keep it up You are real good guy's here in Poland I am Your Best Fan I fink

See my page if You can www.DrMentos.prv.pl or www.bikepics.com/members/mentos

And sign on my guest book