pics of the damage...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:42 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
pics of the damage...

Ok, so it didnt totally crack the block like I thought...looks like the only thing that took the damage was the water pump and the sprocket cover. I think the transmission is no good either becuase I cant get it into neutral at all. Heres some pics....

Old 11-01-2007, 02:45 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: pics of the damage...

I still think that it needs at least a block, since the sprocket cover holds the clutch cable, and the bolts got ripped out...and one mount for the sprocket cover got broken off too....damn gixxers, if only the clutch cable wasnt routed to that side, all I would have had to do was buy a new water pump and not worry about the sprocket cover
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Beto you have some bad luck with **** man
Old 11-01-2007, 02:50 PM

hell yeah I do, damn luck is starting to take a toll on my money situation...
Old 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

holy carnage......
Old 11-01-2007, 02:55 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

what happenend?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:58 PM

chain snapped
Old 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I hate Gixxers
Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 PM

Malefic is a decent person

Well from the sound of things I expected worse off photos than it is. Sometimes, you have to just focus on the positives.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

That chain Looks Like it should have been Replace
about 20k Ago.. Nasty
Old 11-01-2007, 03:42 PM

oh geez. mine got like 26k on it. might be time for a new one.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM

nah it was actually new, just got dirty...I took what was left of the sprocket cover off about a week ago to see the damage. Then I just let it sit here after that, and so she got pretty damn durty now
Old 11-01-2007, 04:27 PM

how does a chain just break?? did u go down in the front much?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:39 PM

dont know, my cousin was riding it, I had to go pick him up. I just have really bad luck...
Old 11-01-2007, 04:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
dont know, my cousin was riding it, I had to go pick him up. I just have really bad luck...
hope he's paying for it
Old 11-01-2007, 04:57 PM

dont think so...
Old 11-01-2007, 06:11 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Get the chain off of it and then try putting it in neutral.. it's prolly just binding up, as far as the sprocket cover bolts that are broken off, I'm sure I can get them drilled and tapped out ok, then just have to buy a cover and pump! just check that trans once you get the cover off then we'll go from there!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:16 PM

yeah I was thinking that the chain might be causing it. Its coming completely off tommorow Thanks for the help man
Old 11-01-2007, 06:27 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

No problem mang.. and for the record it is a 15 up Al rear and Stock front Steel, both vortex sprockets... EK X ring chain with a rivet master.. didn't break at the rivet, prolly a lil over a year old, and stunted only, well the occasional street stunting, but it's odd gcause the chain was quiet as hell and I'm sure it was lubed and tight when I sold, you haven't rode it that much yet either.... you just need to stay away from vegas
Old 11-01-2007, 06:29 PM

yeah no Vegas here, I'd need a new social security number after that haha

Quick Reply: pics of the damage...