Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
yep, I've never been to SW's
i've only been to october ones. so its gonna be new for me too
Old 01-13-2009, 05:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

gonna be in the 60's saturday and sunday cold at night though
Old 01-13-2009, 05:27 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
yep, I've never been to SW's
wish I could make it, but my buddy backed out on me today so now I cant afford it... I wanted to see Zoltan ride

Andy if you take your bike, just be sure to keep an eye on it for real, you'd be amazed how fast some dudes can jack a whole trailer down there
Old 01-13-2009, 05:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
wish I could make it, but my buddy backed out on me today so now I cant afford it... I wanted to see Zoltan ride

Andy if you take your bike, just be sure to keep an eye on it for real, you'd be amazed how fast some dudes can jack a whole trailer down there
I know, thats what I'm worried about. If I cought someone stealing it, they would die plain and simple
I'm going down there so ******* broke its not even funny
Old 01-14-2009, 05:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

1st
Old 01-14-2009, 08:41 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

damn...second
Old 01-14-2009, 08:51 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

third
Old 01-14-2009, 12:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

fourth! Andy is da man!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Fuel pump will be going out in the morning
Old 01-14-2009, 12:20 PM

thanks homie
Old 01-14-2009, 12:23 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

no problem man
Old 01-14-2009, 04:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Andy can you bring me some of that clear line for the masters
Old 01-14-2009, 05:51 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Andy can you bring me some of that clear line for the masters
its the blue line but I'll do it.

EDIT: I'm all out of line at the moment

Last edited by -SKETCHY-; 01-14-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:50 PM

Josiah_Kennedy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought you guys might know. What happened to 256north? They just vanished. No site, no one at the lot on the weekends, no crazy motorcyclists scaring people in traffic.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Josiah_Kennedy
Thought you guys might know. What happened to 256north? They just vanished. No site, no one at the lot on the weekends, no crazy motorcyclists scaring people in traffic.
Heath is finishing his bike and his wife just had a kid a few months ago, so hes been busy. Not sure about Bob or Brett. Heath will be back at it soon though
Old 01-15-2009, 08:20 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Heath is raw. Hopefully a mint bike won't throw off his skill lol

First?
Old 01-15-2009, 08:44 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

second...
Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

third
Old 01-15-2009, 10:49 AM

Josiah_Kennedy is an unknown quantity at this point

Fourth, ha ha you answered my question. I'm like the fat kid in math class, you showed me attention, I'm not going away now.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:19 AM
I Love To Post!

umm, ok

Beto are you going to school this semester? Classes just started Monday and Im already slammed with work thats due Saturday. Im just now getting a chance to start on it because my books just came in yesterday

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread