Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

1st
Old 12-24-2008, 08:12 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

2nd, can't wait til christmas because that is when you get to hit up places to ride you normally would get arrested at. I'm going to ride in the AFLAC parking garage
Old 12-24-2008, 12:04 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

to sketchy and compton

Bishop aka le'bisheonte joe phillips has another profile.... on blackplanet.com

here is the link: http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page...ame=magicman31

he calls himself MagicMan31

now just in case someone sees this post and decides to delete the LIES that are posted all over his profile before any of you can see the proof, I have taken the initiative of saving some screen shots for you all.

Name:  bishop.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  109.4 KB

Name:  bishop7.jpg
Size:  103.2 KB

Name:  bishop5.jpg
Size:  88.1 KB

Name:  bishop2.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  73.4 KB

Name:  bishop8.jpg
Size:  85.8 KB

Name:  bishop6.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  23.9 KB

Name:  bishop4.jpg
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  bishop3.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  82.1 KB

PLEASE NOTE:

On his main page,

1. Bishop claims to be the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride machine.... where as he is listed on the Xtreme Wheelie Ride website as an operator/distributor under the name of JOE PHILLIPS: wheelieride.com
I do believe it is, in fact, illegal to claim to be the inventor of something that you are not the inventor of. They have thier patent number listed right on their website.

2. Bishop also claims to be a "professional stunt man." That's right laides and gentleman, a real live PROFESSIOJNAL STUNT MAN. He also states that he invented the wheelie machine so that people could see what he feels like when he is doing SHOWS. How nice of him to give back to the commoners.

3. Bishop also goes on to explain that he is single and would love to meet new ladies to date. How many years did his fiance claim to have been with him? I wonder if she, if she even exists, knows about this profile.... and just in case you wanna argue that he could have made the profile before he met her and never updated it, the profile was last updated on 9/5/07.

4. Bishop also claims to have a bachelor's degree, as is obvious from the screen shot. Funny how a man with a Bachelor's degree could possible be, and I quote, "a espiring race car driver." Too bad he isn't AN ASPIRING RACECAR DRIVER, cuz maybe then he just might be the first blackman to win the Indy 500.....

5. Bishop also calims to own a custom car shop that does, "Some of the best work in the nation." Too bad TAELA MADE CUSTOMS doesn't exist anywhere in Virginia or Texas, per the government tax ID website and our firend GOOGLE, unless, of course, his shop runs completly off referrals, has no landline or physical address, and is not paying taxes. Oh yes, and I forgot, no one in the country who has ever had anything done through TAELA MADE CUSTOMS feels the need to talk about it, EVER. You decide which it is!

In his pictures,

1. Bishop calims to be doing a wall stall in a picture on his profile, where, in fact, it is a picture of NICK APEX on Hyper Ryder's bike at the Virginia Motosports Competition on May 5-6, 2007. His gosh darn Rush Deal jacket says APEX right on the back of it for goodness sake! Note our beloved Heidi Beers in the background taking pictures on the wall. On the actual site for the competition, pictures taken by Heidi Beers are posted up in the gallery, and low-and-behold, there is NICK APEX in plain sight doing his individual freestyle run on the same bike in the same jacket and helmet. Nick is, if I must point out the obvious.... WHITE. Bishop, is not. No mistaking it. It is not Bishop in Apex's jacket on Hyper Ryder's bike. That would be too easy of an excuse, now wouldn't it?

2. Bishop also claims to be posing for a picture with "his fans" where in fact it is a picture of him with the FARMER BOYS who actually DID A SHOW during Starboyz Stuntfest last year. I do believe, in this case, Bishop is the fan. Nice try though.

3. Bishop also claims to have more bikes than Jay Leno, somehow adding a new one to the collection every few days, according the the dates he uploaded the photos and the captions, "the new street killer," and "the new hottness."

Now, I don't know what the rest of you think, but if I were Nick Apex, I would be pissed. If I were the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride, I would be pissed. If I were the Farmer Boys, I would be pissed. If I were the ACTUAL OWNER of the bikes he has posted as his, I would be pissed.

And if I were someone who EVER got hurt stunting, or who rides at the spot alone, or who wears Stasis Shoes, or who has a fiance that they love, or has a friend or family member that has been attacked or stabbed, or who is a PROFESSIONAL STUNT MAN, or who DOESN'T LIKE BEING LIED TO.... I would be pissed.

But of course, he loves the stunt commuinity and would do anything for it.

The End.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:20 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

so he changes colors? cuz thats a white guy in the wheelie pic
Old 12-25-2008, 02:28 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
so he changes colors? cuz thats a white guy in the wheelie pic
no he's not michael jackson..
Old 12-25-2008, 09:04 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Here is a clip Frayz. I got them down way better later in the day but this is all i got. http://vimeo.com/2624739
Old 12-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...reads-pms.html
Old 12-25-2008, 12:15 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Here is a clip Frayz. I got them down way better later in the day but this is all i got. http://vimeo.com/2624739
sick but lets see some extention
Old 12-25-2008, 02:35 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by frayz
no he's not michael jackson..
maybe he like lil boys like micheal jackson?
Old 12-25-2008, 03:12 PM
J Blox

i dont think so.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:06 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS lol
Old 12-26-2008, 05:16 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

second...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:04 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

third
Old 12-26-2008, 10:47 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

4th, anyone got an exhaust hanger/clamp for a stock 03-04 636?
Old 12-26-2008, 10:52 AM
J Blox

Originally Posted by Beto
4th, anyone got an exhaust hanger/clamp for a stock 03-04 636?
just find a piece of 1/8 in x 1 in aluminum flat stock and bend it around and tack it together..
Old 12-26-2008, 10:56 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yeah but that'll look kinda ghetto lol

but yeah if I cant find one then I was gonna get a hanger welded on
Old 12-26-2008, 10:57 AM
J Blox

yeah but that'll look kinda ghetto lol

but yeah if I cant find one then I was gonna get a hanger welded on
wont look ghetto thats pretty much wuts on it anyway.. a hanger would look ghetto
Old 12-26-2008, 10:58 AM

well **** I may have to go that route if its cheaper, gotta see how much the local shop would charge to weld it real quick
Old 12-26-2008, 11:02 AM
J Blox

well **** I may have to go that route if its cheaper, gotta see how much the local shop would charge to weld it real quick
wut happened to your stock mount? if u got part of it they can piece it back together on the back side.. i had mine break on my minty 04 and just welded it back together
Old 12-26-2008, 11:13 AM

nah my bike came with a high mount, then I got a yoshi, but the yoshi bracket doesnt fit the stock pipe

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread