Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 01:14 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Beto, you got O's but no jump to spreader?

Andy whats the trick to slipper O's? I need to tell my homeboy to try em he can pick up anything in a day max.

Anyone got a magura 13 master for sale or trade for a brembo that needs a rebuild?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:18 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by frayz
lol nah man, I'm working on circles but def dont have em down...and yeah I'm bad about some stuff like that if it looks a little scary I wont try it. I was like that on coasters until I just did em one day, finally got the ***** to jump to spreader
Old 12-15-2008, 01:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Andy whats the trick to slipper O's? I need to tell my homeboy to try em he can pick up anything in a day max.
not sure, I kept mouse trappin' it or either almost sideways looping out
I'll keep you updated though
Old 12-15-2008, 01:53 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
lol nah man, I'm working on circles but def dont have em down...and yeah I'm bad about some stuff like that if it looks a little scary I wont try it. I was like that on coasters until I just did em one day, finally got the ***** to jump to spreader
I mousetrapped a SS coaster sat and almost went over the bars. I'm terrified of those
Old 12-15-2008, 02:18 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Yeah I know how that feels, thats when you hope your knees catch the tank to keep you on lol. I havent done coasters in a while since my clutch cable is tearing....which reminds me, andy can you get a clutch cable for my 636? how much?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Yeah I know how that feels, thats when you hope your knees catch the tank to keep you on lol. I havent done coasters in a while since my clutch cable is tearing....which reminds me, andy can you get a clutch cable for my 636? how much?
got one in stock, OEM Kawi $20 shipped
Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

haha. well beto i guess you prolly dont have endos! lol.

SS Coasters are easy(scary to start back after mousetrappin one or two but way easier than sitdowns!). got decent ones first night i tried them. haven't done em in a while.

Andy get some footage of u trying. sounds hilarious!!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:30 PM
J Blox

when i get my bike back together. no more combos. no more endos. I gotta get some O's.. my midget friend started bustin them out and he's gettin close to my endos..i think i fell off!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
got one in stock, OEM Kawi $20 shipped
ok cool, I'll have to order one from you, but not today since my bank account is at $3 lol, hopefully this friday
Old 12-15-2008, 03:50 PM

haha. well beto i guess you prolly dont have endos! lol.

SS Coasters are easy(scary to start back after mousetrappin one or two but way easier than sitdowns!). got decent ones first night i tried them. haven't done em in a while.

Andy get some footage of u trying. sounds hilarious!!

haha yeah I ******* suck at endos, I was practicing them for a while last year, and I was getting somewhere around 70-100 feet on a good day. But then I sold the 636's and got the f4i and I quit doing them. Now I'm lucky if I roll 50 feet
Old 12-15-2008, 04:23 PM
J Blox

haha yeah I ******* suck at endos, I was practicing them for a while last year, and I was getting somewhere around 70-100 feet on a good day. But then I sold the 636's and got the f4i and I quit doing them. Now I'm lucky if I roll 50 feet
Its all about stickin at it and workin on technique. much like everything else..but its harder to show off some nasty endo skills at bike night. but now if u could rock some O's around people. thats where its at.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:30 PM

Old 12-15-2008, 05:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ whos is that?
Old 12-15-2008, 05:35 PM

Heath's, I think he's almost ready to ride, just gotta fix his case cover gasket
Old 12-15-2008, 05:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

05-06 taking over
Old 12-15-2008, 06:01 PM

heh thats my old piece, kinda miss it

Name:  DSC02401.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  114.0 KB
Old 12-15-2008, 06:02 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

ooohhhhh, should of kept it. its sooooo pretty
Old 12-15-2008, 06:02 PM

dude dont remind me lol, it was sooooo mint, except for that case cover....but the bike ran ****, only had like 5k miles

and no, it will always be about the 03-04's until Kawi gets smart and makes a new 636
Old 12-15-2008, 07:55 PM
J Blox

03 04 kawis suck.

Or maybe im just too tall. 05 06 is where it is son.

and heath the guy with the clapped out yellow f4i from the bham ride?
Old 12-15-2008, 07:58 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

what are slipper O's ?

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread