I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
put a brand new Pilot Road on
how do u like the road???
Old 10-27-2008, 10:28 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Truth
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	215664  
Old 10-27-2008, 10:45 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
how do u like the road???
Its my favorite tire EVER. Has lots a grip, its predictable, and great for drifting
Old 10-27-2008, 10:48 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sdot
What's up to everyone in AL. I'm kinda of new around here. Been on here for awhile now just reading and learnig. I'm no noob to riding but I am to stunting. I'm currently in Japan working. I'm a A&P mechanic and I've spent the last few years traveling so I don't get to ride as much as I would like. I'll be back stateside next May and I'm moving back to Birmingham and was interested in trying to find out how many people are stunting in the local area. Figured if I start looking now then I can get to know a few guys on here, because when I touch back down in May I will definetly be ready to ride. I sold my stunt bike before moving out here a few months ago so I'll be in the market for a new one and hope to have one lined up before I even get back...

Sdot

Theres about 5 or so of us, hows Japan?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Its my favorite tire EVER. Has lots a grip, its predictable, and great for drifting
ya i love mine also!!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:10 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
my sister works at coach

um hook me up

and whoever coined the term "incognegro" made me laugh for like ten minutes thanks
Old 10-27-2008, 12:13 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300268773358

get this one

or let me know what kind of bag you want, we'll cut you a deal!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:40 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah right i am BROKE! depends on how much that discount is!

8 days!! i wonder if there is even a point in me and beto voting since there is a better chance of an alabama blizzard in august than of obama winning our electoral votes. just another reason why we don't need the electoral college...
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
um hook me up

and whoever coined the term "incognegro" made me laugh for like ten minutes thanks
You're welcome

or let me know what kind of bag you want, we'll cut you a deal!
I like how you said WE'LL cut you a deal
Old 10-27-2008, 02:54 PM

haha you know how it goes, middle man always gets a cut
Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
8 days!! i wonder if there is even a point in me and beto voting since there is a better chance of an alabama blizzard in august than of obama winning our electoral votes. just another reason why we don't need the electoral college...
yeah its gonna suck, but I'm still gonna represent for Obama
Old 10-27-2008, 07:26 PM

Sdot is a decent person

Beto, Thanks for the reply. Japan is amazing. I've been a lot of places overseas and I have to say that Japan is up there with Italy. Tropical island with all the pu$$y you can stand. Some of the funniest **** I've seen since being here is the local stunt spot down town where guys are doing SS's on scooters. Those little ******* rule the Island...
Old 10-27-2008, 07:27 PM

Sdot is a decent person

For just a hand full of stunters in AL, this sure is a huge thread. Good ****'
Old 10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I Love To Post!

yeah its gonna suck, but I'm still gonna represent for Obama

So Hillary Clinton and Biden BOTH said he wasn't ready to be the President, but you think he is??

Either way, McCain has Alabama. I just hope he can pull out Ohio. Hopefully America is smart enough to bypass what the liberal media puts out and look at the candidate voting history....or lack there of.

I still love you Beto, but right now I wanna kick you in the nuts.

I got the second stock exhaust in today, so both bikes have exhaust now. 1 step closer
Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 PM
I Love To Post!

Don't let Betos love for Obama scare you, he is young and hasn't experienced all his money being sucked away to programs that support the lazy.

There aren't many of us left around Birmingham, but we keep this thread alive. I look forward to having a new rider in the crew if I'm not restationed by the time you get here. Either way, I will still pop into town to ride whenever I can.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
he is young and hasn't experienced all his money being sucked away to programs that support the lazy.

we keep this thread alive.

and for the second part.....:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-27-2008, 09:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Andy I saw your bulletin on myspace selling the cages. Im not sure if you have a name on kawiforums, but there is a guy looking for one in this thread.

http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread...77#post1433877
Old 10-27-2008, 09:33 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

people are fucked up! I cant stop laughing though
Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 PM

Beto, Thanks for the reply. Japan is amazing. I've been a lot of places overseas and I have to say that Japan is up there with Italy. Tropical island with all the pu$$y you can stand. Some of the funniest **** I've seen since being here is the local stunt spot down town where guys are doing SS's on scooters. Those little ******* rule the Island...

haha thats awesome! Japan is right under Italy on my "places to go" list :YEAH

Old 10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
I Love To Post!

people are fucked up! I cant stop laughing though
hahahahha, Im not sure whats so funny about a dead raccoon in a dress, but im dying over here

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread