Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

I hate how biased 99% of the news networks are. Im also super confused as to why everyone is swinging from obamas dick.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:15 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I agree totally... I want Glen Beck to come on... love when he goes the **** off about how stupid that **** is!

lets be honest... the media really controls the votes.. at least more than the actual debates, because most people don't watch them or understand them but they do catch the news and believe everything they hear on there.. the ******* bigfoot story is total proof of that!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you do if you think both candidates suck????

I drank every time I heard the words economy, tax, repudiate, or cockamamie, so i'm pretty drunk
Old 10-15-2008, 11:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR

lets be honest... the media really controls the votes.. at least more than the actual debates, because most people don't watch them or understand them but they do catch the news and believe everything they hear on there.. the ******* bigfoot story is total proof of that!!
Yep

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
What do you do if you think both candidates suck????
I think you should post naked pictures if youre gonna keep popping in here
Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

if she won't maybe we could get john to post them up
Old 10-16-2008, 12:37 AM

redbuell is a decent person

ok, who has the uglyest... John post up FTW
Old 10-16-2008, 01:07 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
I hate how biased 99% of the news networks are. Im also super confused as to why everyone is swinging from obamas dick.
i think Obama must be paying the reporters or maybe he got his terrorist buddies to send em bomb threats lol
Old 10-16-2008, 01:09 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

how can these places here get away with having Obama parties and giving ppl fried chicken if they vote for Obama? thats some racist bullshit!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

1st post :YEAH
Old 10-16-2008, 07:54 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

2nd. .
Old 10-16-2008, 08:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Turd again
Old 10-16-2008, 08:45 AM
I Love To Post!

4th..
Old 10-16-2008, 08:49 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
how can these places here get away with having Obama parties and giving ppl fried chicken if they vote for Obama? thats some racist bullshit!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:52 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Yep

I think you should post naked pictures if youre gonna keep popping in here
+1 :YEAH
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 AM

oooooooh.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
Have you heard about what they are doing in Ohio? Total voters fraud going on up there. McCain doesnt stand a chance.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I Love To Post!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...fully-set.html
Old 10-16-2008, 09:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

well, dont know what happened with the cool *** ex-military chick but I'm talking to a sweet lil' 20yr old now :YEAH
Old 10-16-2008, 10:04 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
well, dont know what happened with the cool *** ex-military chick but I'm talking to a sweet lil' 20yr old now :YEAH
Maybe thats a good thing. I think the military chick, although the whole gun thing was pretty dope, would probably go psycho on you at some point.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:12 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Maybe thats a good thing. I think the military chick, although the whole gun thing was pretty dope, would probably go psycho on you at some point.
+ HER HUSBAND GOT KILLED IN IRAQ ABOUT 11 MONTHS AGO SO THERE WOULD BE ISSUES NO DOUBT

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread