Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 10:58 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

lol.. like the sub... make me an offer i cant refuse
Old 09-16-2008, 02:52 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck on your test Beto! I had one yesterday and another one tomorrow...vertebrate development. Does anyone else think it's weird that my professor kept talking about intercourse in terms of "your father's ***** does....." and "in your mother's vagina, this happened....". freakin WEIRD

question since i know all of you have been to court (especially JOHN!) I have to go to court thursday for leaving the scene of an accident, which i DID NOT do. i called the cops and they told me to come to the station since i didn't see the other guy stop. well apparently he did and since there was a shift change at the time of the accident they wrote me up for leaving the scene even though i was at the damn station. i'm nervous! what are they going to do?? as if it's not bad enough that some guy TORE OFF MY MIRROR IN MY BRAND NEW TRUCK, now i have to go to court for something i didn't even do.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiV9SB7gRIY

BEE YOO BLACKWELL

Last edited by Compton82; 09-16-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:57 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
Good luck on your test Beto! I had one yesterday and another one tomorrow...vertebrate development. Does anyone else think it's weird that my professor kept talking about intercourse in terms of "your father's ***** does....." and "in your mother's vagina, this happened....". freakin WEIRD

question since i know all of you have been to court (especially JOHN!) I have to go to court thursday for leaving the scene of an accident, which i DID NOT do. i called the cops and they told me to come to the station since i didn't see the other guy stop. well apparently he did and since there was a shift change at the time of the accident they wrote me up for leaving the scene even though i was at the damn station. i'm nervous! what are they going to do?? as if it's not bad enough that some guy TORE OFF MY MIRROR IN MY BRAND NEW TRUCK, now i have to go to court for something i didn't even do.
Thanks, the teacher was in a good mood today so halfway through the test he said we had 3 minutes to look at our notes, I think I was the first one to open my notebook haha

never been to court so cant help you there sorry

Originally Posted by Compton82

I'm still jealous
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Im jealous as hell

So I just heard a rumor of Starboyz stuntfest being held in Macon, GA in October. We all have to make sure we get our schedules sat up to be able to go.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Beau is a winner :YEAH
Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

Compton What The Hell Is That Avatar About:?
Old 09-16-2008, 06:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I just flipped a stoppie on the sikk 125. My shin is fucked
Comptons avatar depicts Bishop Phillips sorry *** shoe scam. Bishop Phillips is a homo and I hope he gets butt raped
Old 09-16-2008, 06:40 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
Compton What The Hell Is That Avatar about:?
Its about a nog that scams money out of people from the forum. Every couple months its a new scam
Old 09-16-2008, 06:42 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

Oh Gotcha I Was Like Wtf Is That About?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:16 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I had to go to Krystals to get internet LOL

Beto, make me a pic so Compton can print it.

Starboyz in Macon??? I'm there if it's real.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:23 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

k I'll work on yours and Jerrys this week. Should have em done by Friday, didn't realize this week was so busy lol
Old 09-16-2008, 11:29 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
Im jealous as hell

So I just heard a rumor of Starboyz stuntfest being held in Macon, GA in October. We all have to make sure we get our schedules sat up to be able to go.
thats not much notice and too close to stuntoberfest. must not be true but idk.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
thats not much notice and too close to stuntoberfest. must not be true but idk.
I talkd to Darrick and he asked if we were going...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:15 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

hmmm well i wanna go if its true:YEAH
Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 AM
I Love To Post!

1st post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:07 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

if that stuntfest is in macon, its on! that will be a madness filled weekend no doubt..
2nd post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:15 AM

third
Old 09-17-2008, 09:47 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

woooo hooooo, my JohnnyP stay is being mailed out today. then my headlight is going in
Old 09-17-2008, 09:57 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
if that stuntfest is in macon, its on! that will be a madness filled weekend no doubt..
2nd post
Nash said you can stay at his place.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread