Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 03:37 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Its about halfway printed so far and it looks pimp
Old 09-15-2008, 03:42 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

my email is liljohnftp@yahoo.com :YEAH
Old 09-15-2008, 03:46 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by DURTY
that ******* nice bro!
thanks Durty

Originally Posted by Compton82
Its about halfway printed so far and it looks pimp
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
my email is liljohnftp@yahoo.com :YEAH
cool deal man, fixing to make a folder of all of em and then I'll send em your way. Hope you got DSL lol
Old 09-15-2008, 03:47 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

everyone let me know what pic you want photoshopped and I'll give it a shot
Old 09-15-2008, 03:49 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have cable.....I appreciate you beto......And that is a sick poster
Old 09-15-2008, 03:49 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

**** Bishop! That dude is starting to **** me off. I am enjoying posting in the thread though
Old 09-15-2008, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
I have cable.....I appreciate you beto......And that is a sick poster
hey man aol has a limit on how much I can send out, so Ima have to send em to you in different emails lol, it'll take a bit but I'll get em out.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:05 PM
I Love To Post!

what about as a zip file
Old 09-15-2008, 04:07 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

andy please tell me that wasn't caught anywhere near auburn or columbus. i've been wakeboarding in the hooch and that really freaks me out

COWBOYS 7:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k everybody say a prayer for me. huge test at 6:30 in mammalian physiology. hardest class at auburn university, seriously. hopefully my heart won't stop from adderall! haha!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:07 PM

what about as a zip file
I tried, it has a limit on file sizes, says I can only send 16mb per email or something like that.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I Love To Post!

How in the **** do you catch an alligator anyway? and why?

I mean damn, I go hunting, but I have a gun and only go after **** that poses no danger to me. That ******* dinosaur looking bastard could eat you and nobody would ever know.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:14 PM

John, I tried sending you the email and it sent it back, saying that email addy isnt valid

I'm gonna upload them to a website instead and you can download them from there.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:15 PM

**** Bishop! That dude is starting to **** me off. I am enjoying posting in the thread though

lol that dudes a joke, never did do me right on that frembo

Originally Posted by AuburnRider
andy please tell me that wasn't caught anywhere near auburn or columbus. i've been wakeboarding in the hooch and that really freaks me out

k everybody say a prayer for me. huge test at 6:30 in mammalian physiology. hardest class at auburn university, seriously. hopefully my heart won't stop from adderall! haha!
good luck!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:28 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

How in the **** do you catch an alligator anyway? and why?

I mean damn, I go hunting, but I have a gun and only go after **** that poses no danger to me. That ******* dinosaur looking bastard could eat you and nobody would ever know.
With a deep sea rod with a big hook, harpoon, .40, .45, .22
Old 09-15-2008, 04:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

lake eufaula
Old 09-15-2008, 04:32 PM

AuburnRider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
lake eufaula

stfu my friends go there all the time. was it just in the middle of the damn lake waiting to eat somebody or on the bank somewhere??
Old 09-15-2008, 04:53 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

stfu my friends go there all the time. was it just in the middle of the damn lake waiting to eat somebody or on the bank somewhere??
there are hundreds out there, some bigger than that one.
That one was at a swimming beach
Old 09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

wanna change our avatars?
Attached Images  
Old 09-15-2008, 05:05 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
wanna change our avatars?
u need to photoshop those onto a pic of Micheal Jackson or PeeWee Herman or something
Old 09-15-2008, 05:08 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
u need to photoshop those onto a pic of Micheal Jackson or PeeWee Herman or something
I was thinking of putting "SCAM" stamped diagonal over it

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread