Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 09:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Compton82
Andy any color that you prefer for the shirt? I didnt see you message until after I got back, but I will swing in there on my way home in the morning.
doesn't matter cause I will be on the road to get that bike tomorrow.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:50 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Andy that trike is awesome.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I had a tankslap so severely on that trike that the front tire was chirping. those things are dangerous
Old 08-28-2008, 11:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

some things I noticed about florida:

They have way more cows here than Ohio does

Taking off from a toll booth is like trying to get the hole shot in motocross, its a ******* free for all

***** has a job, but definitely doesnt work

I think all the bums left New Orleans after katrina and came here

Gary traded his bike for a harley, and thats lame

I drove the entire length of this damn state and didnt see 1 alligator, and im pissed about it

HAI is tiny

There are squids everywhere down here, like seriously all over the place
Old 08-29-2008, 06:42 AM
I Love To Post!

first post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

2nd post....
Old 08-29-2008, 07:24 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Turd :YEAH
Old 08-29-2008, 07:33 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

some things I noticed about florida:

They have way more cows here than Ohio does maybe down south

Taking off from a toll booth is like trying to get the hole shot in motocross, its a ******* free for allVery true and fun

***** has a job, but definitely doesnt workSo you are saying that hanging out in Chili's is not work

I think all the bums left New Orleans after katrina and came hereYes SIR

Gary traded his bike for a harley, and thats lame

I drove the entire length of this damn state and didnt see 1 alligator, and im pissed about itHow did you do that

HAI is tinyBut

There are squids everywhere down here, like seriously all over the placeWe Call it Fishing
Old 08-29-2008, 07:51 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

How could you get rid of a sportbike for a Harley, thats weak.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:01 AM

jsmoke is a decent person

i was practicing staggered last night and felt great with the flipped clip-ons. Getting a little more consistent bringing it up to bp.

Here's the problem- as soon as i feel the bike hit bp i'm laying off the throttle and leaning forward. why? cause i ****** suck and have no rear brake control. I cover the rear brake the whole time but when i'm on one wheel it's the last thing on my mind.

i already looped the 650 when i had it so i'm very aware of the importance of brake control. it's just ****** frustrating.

do i just need to jab the rear brake on every wheelie i do until it's permanently beat into my head? i feel like finding bp before i have brake control is a recipe for disaster.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:42 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by jsmoke

i was practicing staggered last night and felt great with the flipped clip-ons. Getting a little more consistent bringing it up to bp.

Here's the problem- as soon as i feel the bike hit bp i'm laying off the throttle and leaning forward. why? cause i ****** suck and have no rear brake control. I cover the rear brake the whole time but when i'm on one wheel it's the last thing on my mind.

i already looped the 650 when i had it so i'm very aware of the importance of brake control. it's just ****** frustrating.

do i just need to jab the rear brake on every wheelie i do until it's permanently beat into my head? i feel like finding bp before i have brake control is a recipe for disaster.

gotta get used to the feeling, yeah at first you'll probably find yourself slamming the rear brake, just practice doing it when you feel like its floating back. I learned how to tap the brake to bring a wheelie down on a quad, it helped alot
Old 08-29-2008, 12:43 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

what you guys think, its not too bad huh lol

Name:  DSC_0013.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  133.0 KB

Name:  DSC_0015.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  135.2 KB
Old 08-29-2008, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
lookin good. when i get home i'll post a pic of mine. looks almost identical but with a couple specks of green, minus the red rim. did you notch the lowers to get them on with cage?

and i don't have a quad...
Old 08-29-2008, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by jsmoke
lookin good. when i get home i'll post a pic of mine. looks almost identical but with a couple specks of green, minus the red rim. did you notch the lowers to get them on with cage?

and i don't have a quad...
cool, umm nah the lowers arent notched, the left side does have a hole drilled so it could mount up without the mid but other than that its all factory.

oooh that sucks, well just practice on your bike then, or on that dirtbike if its yours lol, it'll come just practice practice practice
Old 08-29-2008, 04:08 PM

here ya go...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	636.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	213209  
Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
just means it can never be retitled right? Like a salvage for instance, you can fix and get re-inspected and whatnot. A parts only title just means you can never get retitled (unless you bought a clean-titled frame )

In MS, a salvage title can be made completely 'Clear' (no indication of being wrecked)

a parts only has two options. 1. Can be cleared to a 'Clear Rebuilt' which means it is legal for the road and can have a tag
2. option two, MS allows a rebuilder a one time only make a parts only to a completely 'Clear' (kinda wierd rules if you ask me)

I've been through both processes except for option 2
I would tell someone I rebuilt the bike anyway, so I figure what does it matter if it says 'Clear' or 'Clear Rebuilt'
Old 08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Bike looks good. Way better than when you got it
Old 08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by shky4
In MS, a salvage title can be made completely 'Clear' (no indication of being wrecked)

a parts only has two options. 1. Can be cleared to a 'Clear Rebuilt' which means it is legal for the road and can have a tag
2. option two, MS allows a rebuilder a one time only make a parts only to a completely 'Clear' (kinda wierd rules if you ask me)

I've been through both processes except for option 2
I would tell someone I rebuilt the bike anyway, so I figure what does it matter if it says 'Clear' or 'Clear Rebuilt'
so doesnt that mean youve only been through 1 process
Old 08-29-2008, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Beto

Looks

I can't wait to see it Monday in Laural, MS
Old 08-29-2008, 05:05 PM