Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

I went to physical therapy today and it helped out a lot already. Maybe it was because she was fine, and she massaged my wrist for a half hour after all the exercises though...
Old 08-25-2008, 05:30 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

Andy I Got The First Orange Sprocket And Its Pimp **** Thanks
Old 08-25-2008, 06:00 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
I went to physical therapy today and it helped out a lot already. Maybe it was because she was fine, and she massaged my wrist for a half hour after all the exercises though...
lucky u! when i went to phys therapy i got some old guy. needless to say i never went back.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:07 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
Andy I Got The First Orange Sprocket And Its Pimp **** Thanks
no problem.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
lucky u! when i went to phys therapy i got some old guy. needless to say i never went back.
haha, I am pumped to go back tomorrow:YEAH I was late today, but you can bet I will be on time tomorrow
Old 08-25-2008, 06:43 PM
I Love To Post!

So Andy when you startin HC circles?
Old 08-25-2008, 08:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
So Andy when you startin HC circles?
I've tried a few times but don't feel really comfortable (scared) . I will have them soon I hope. especially if I find a bike, that would help I'm sure
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

what about Spreader O's
Old 08-25-2008, 08:51 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by shky4
what about Spreader O's
uhhhh, havnt really tried really
Old 08-26-2008, 07:42 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

1st Post!!!
Can one of you guys bid on my frame on ebay? you wont have to buy it or anything just need to get all these people watching it to jump
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...263931537&rd=1
Old 08-26-2008, 07:51 AM
I Love To Post!

second
Old 08-26-2008, 08:55 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

3rd...
Old 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
1st Post!!!
Can one of you guys bid on my frame on ebay? you wont have to buy it or anything just need to get all these people watching it to jump
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...263931537&rd=1
You don't mention any sort of title status in the auction.

You gotta be sneaky about it, but you gotta at least get the point across so people know what they're bidding on
Old 08-26-2008, 08:59 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by nags
You don't mention any sort of title status in the auction.

You gotta be sneaky about it, but you gotta at least get the point across so people know what they're bidding on
if you mention title in the listing, ebay will block it.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yea.. you just gotta be sneaky.. like

"The stuff for this frame is squeaky clean" or something
Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM

I've done it a ton
Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 AM
I Love To Post!

Why would ebay block that kind of thing?
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Yeah I notice that alot lol. Some auctions I see people will also put the title in one of the pictures beside the frame
Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

i just put, "Ti tle is clean"
Old 08-26-2008, 09:19 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Beto
Some auctions I see people will also put the title in one of the pictures beside the frame
Thats a good idea

What if I did the ask seller a question and ask about the title. Then you could answer and do the option where it posts it in the auction. Or do they block that too?

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread