Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 12:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
So Whats The Weather Like Down There? Whats Going On For King Of The South? You Guys Got Any Plans?
screw KOS, going to ATL that weekend:YEAH
Old 04-14-2008, 12:18 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
screw KOS, going to ATL that weekend:YEAH
That seems to be what everyone is saying. I think Im going to Ohio that weekend for my birthday
Old 04-14-2008, 02:46 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

sixth

Originally Posted by Compton82
I think Im going to Ohio that weekend for my birthday

No, you are going with me to KOS or ATL, you pick

Andy, I need lots and lots and lots of pricing for my F4i

and for the 954 valve stuff!
Old 04-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I need a red tail, footpegs (4), and a right side rearset for the new f4izzle....oh and a radiator for my old f4i

everyone keep an eye out and let me know if you guys spot something cheap
Old 04-14-2008, 03:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

when is KOS? I think the bmore guys are going and I've been wanting to meet Turtle and the crew for a while, so may head up to kos
Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

COMPDIDDY COMING TO OHIO... HELL YESS:YEAH :YEAH
That seems to be what everyone is saying. I think Im going to Ohio that weekend for my birthday
Old 04-14-2008, 09:13 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

just finished moving in to a 2 bedroom apartment with this chick I used to live with. I have no internet at the apartment except my phone, which sucks.
Beau, pm me that parts list whenever you can. we where really ******* busy today at work. I am not the greatest at multi-tasking
Old 04-14-2008, 09:25 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I think I might be in the market for a 636 soon. I am wanting something I can use for a little street use and a couple track days. If you guys see any good deals let me know
Old 04-15-2008, 05:01 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

first

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 AM
I Love To Post!

second
Old 04-15-2008, 08:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

3rd post from the coffee shop. Tigroo got his Magura and said he can lock the tire with his pinky. i'm telling you guys, everyone switching from brembo.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

how much do they go for?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:07 AM
I Love To Post!

Where is Beau this morning>?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:11 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

The wall of death. I went to a slipknot & lamb of god show last year and took part in this. Fun, fun, fun, when you are drunk.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQUvJ-wKJok&feature=related
Old 04-15-2008, 01:19 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

I Went Full Fairing And Wow That Is Weird As **** With A Front End On There It Completely Changes Everything But I Put Some Air In The Tire So I Could Ride To Work And Think That May Have Something To Do With It Also
Old 04-15-2008, 03:28 PM

looks like their planning on using 30 acres to build a new industrial zone here, maybe I'll get a nice parking lot haha
Old 04-15-2008, 05:18 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

5th!

Where is Beau this morning>?
I had to go to ATL for a meeting, but I'm back now.

Originally Posted by Beto
looks like their planning on using 30 acres to build a new industrial zone here, maybe I'll get a nice parking lot haha
I'm sure it will have a fence around it saying "NO MEXICAN STUNTERS!"
Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 PM

not if I bring them free dinner from my restaurant
Old 04-16-2008, 06:29 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

word.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:42 AM
Registered Spammer

yoooo

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread