Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Im at home now and we are having some hail here. Its a lot smaller than what we had while I was at work though
Old 04-04-2008, 09:39 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

what up gentlemen
Old 04-04-2008, 09:45 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

nothing much, just got done putting a super pimp master on me bike. :YEAH
Old 04-04-2008, 09:53 PM

HELL YEA IM GOING TO GET A DC AND MC IS MY NEXT STEP TO MINE
Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
nothing much, just got done putting a super pimp master on me bike. :YEAH
Old 04-04-2008, 10:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
HELL YEA IM GOING TO GET A DC AND MC IS MY NEXT STEP TO MINE
the ill ****:YEAH
Old 04-04-2008, 10:40 PM

hell yea thats pretty sexy ill get one soon enough
Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
the ill ****:YEAH
Old 04-05-2008, 09:08 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

1st post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

2nd post, I do like the way that Magura looks
Old 04-05-2008, 10:08 AM

chadnine is a decent person

3rd Nice Set Up But I Have To Stick With My Brembo
Old 04-05-2008, 10:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by chadnine
3rd Nice Set Up But I Have To Stick With My Brembo
Dude, soooooo much better than Brembo. You can swap piston sizes, every part on the master you can buy seperate.
I have ran a Brembo 16x18 and this has alot more bite and feel

Glad you like the setup though, The master does look sexy :YEAH
Old 04-05-2008, 03:17 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

that master looks pimp.

Soooooo I never got around to borowing one of those bikes , oh well

but good news, looks like I´ll be back in town by this Wednesday, and hopefully I´ll have a pimped out fifty pretty soon little brother may be getting one too, so maybe he can start catching up to us
Old 04-05-2008, 05:27 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

o hell all on red and let it ride :YEAH only lost 20$ but drink about 50$ for free all and all it was a fun trip
Old 04-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

1st?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

how about now...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:01 AM
Registered Spammer

hour early

Old 04-06-2008, 07:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

2nd
Old 04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered Spammer

now...

Old 04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered Spammer

hmmm... lol

Old 04-06-2008, 08:55 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

3rd??

Now? WTF
Old 04-06-2008, 09:10 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

If anyone wants to buy my 13mm Magura 195 clutch side radial, $175 shipped w/banjo.

Cant beat that, retails for $280. Has 3 sessions on it and works SICK!!!!

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread