Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

they are the same pad
Old 03-13-2008, 02:29 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Thought the brake pads were the same for both sides on the F4i... hmmm.. Maybe I'm wrong they make a left and a right side brake pad set?
what the squid?

jerry you know better
Old 03-13-2008, 02:29 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I think ken is a no go this weekend
Old 03-13-2008, 03:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Bluh.....I'm flying today. Got a case of monster energy drink for free. :YEAH
Old 03-13-2008, 04:11 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Thought the brake pads were the same for both sides on the F4i... hmmm.. Maybe I'm wrong they make a left and a right side brake pad set?

Old 03-13-2008, 04:12 PM

However

If you order the wrong side you can just give it to me!
Old 03-13-2008, 04:19 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Anybody have a F4I ignition? I think the contact base is shorting out on mine causing the cutoff.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:27 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i just bought a new motor for my bike.....i have never had a problem i couldnt/didnt want to fix until now, i am throwing in the towel on this motor that i have.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
i just bought a new motor for my bike.....i have never had a problem i couldnt/didnt want to fix until now, i am throwing in the towel on this motor that i have.
bout to do the same with my motor and harness
Did you get a good deal on the motor?
I thought the overheating problem was fixed? Ohhh ****, I remember you said it didn't pull idle worth a damn
Old 03-13-2008, 04:38 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
bout to do the same with my motor and harness
Did you get a good deal on the motor?
I thought the overheating problem was fixed? Ohhh ****, I remember you said it didn't pull idle worth a damn
i really dont know if i got the best deal, 650 plus shipping

i dont care at this point, i put my bike on a dyno last nite, after the tests were done the guy said a power commander would fix my problem. it was running real lean down low. but the guy said it was the motor telling the computer wrong info i guess. so obviously some time in the life of my motor it has suffered a drastic change ( overheated one too many times, then overheated again......burnt ****** motor) so its either take a chance and do the pwer commander, which is just like putting a bandaid on the motor, or buy a new motor. i need something thats a 100% fix so i just bought a new motor.....

i bought it from one of the section518 guys.....the motor hasnt even been stunted....its pretty cherry
Old 03-13-2008, 04:45 PM
I Love To Post!

I need to buy a laptop.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
i really dont know if i got the best deal, 650 plus shipping

i dont care at this point, i put my bike on a dyno last nite, after the tests were done the guy said a power commander would fix my problem. it was running real lean down low. but the guy said it was the motor telling the computer wrong info i guess. so obviously some time in the life of my motor it has suffered a drastic change ( overheated one too many times, then overheated again......burnt ****** motor) so its either take a chance and do the pwer commander, which is just like putting a bandaid on the motor, or buy a new motor. i need something thats a 100% fix so i just bought a new motor.....

i bought it from one of the section518 guys.....the motor hasnt even been stunted....its pretty cherry
That sucks you had to fork out the dough for a motor but that is not a bad deal.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:42 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

that sucks Darrick
Old 03-13-2008, 06:45 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Compton I hear roger has one that needs a lil repair...

Sorry guys got a lil confused... thought mickey and Beau were saying I needed to make sure they were left side pads...lol

Didn't notice I put left side pads when I asked andy.. what the squid.. gues I wasn't paying attention
Old 03-13-2008, 06:46 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

what are u doing tonight jerry
Old 03-13-2008, 07:53 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

I was being a smartass like u are to me all the time cuz i knew i cought u slippin haha

Last edited by xxMICKEYxx; 03-13-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:34 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Hey Beau, I think some goatfucking redneck blocked stuntlife from one of the computers at work. Whenever I click stuntlife, it says page not found. Can u tell me how to unblock it?
Old 03-13-2008, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
Hey Beau, I think some goatfucking redneck blocked stuntlife from one of the computers at work. Whenever I click stuntlife, it says page not found. Can u tell me how to unblock it?

If they blocked it, the page would say BLOCKED or something.

Does it take you to some search thing? Jerry's was doing that and it was some little search thing that was causing it. We uninstalled it and he's now back on stuntlife.

Hit me up some time when you're at that computer and I'll log into it and help you fix it.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
Just put your foot down and say, "If you block stuntlife, I quit!!"
Hopefully you won't be fired
Old 03-13-2008, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Hopefully you won't be fired
But if you are, then you can just move to B'ham :YEAH

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread