Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:17 AM

DIESELTEC is a decent person
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Damn I Cant Wait To Come Down Im Tired Of Snow Rain And Ice
Old 03-05-2008, 05:06 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

1st post...waking up every couple hours is starting to **** me off

Last edited by Compton82; 03-05-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:32 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Im going back to bed
Old 03-05-2008, 05:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Damn you

2nd 3rd
Old 03-05-2008, 07:29 AM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

3rd or 4th post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:41 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
1st post...waking up every couple hours is starting to **** me off
its the pain pills. Get some xanax to sleep with.
If i take a pain killer i will toss and turn all night

5th or 6th post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

5th.

Andy, I need a price on some vortex rearsets for a zx-10r (I think) for a buddy.

From Parts Unlimited the part number is 1623-0032.

My buddy claims that the bike shop over here "hooks him up" but I think they are just telling him that. They told him it would be $358.

When you check please call me and let me know cause I'll be on the road today.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shky4
5th.

Andy, I need a price on some vortex rearsets for a zx-10r (I think) for a buddy.

From Parts Unlimited the part number is 1623-0032.

My buddy claims that the bike shop over here "hooks him up" but I think they are just telling him that. They told him it would be $358.

When you check please call me and let me know cause I'll be on the road today.
Retail is $408 so there hooking him up some.
$345 all day
Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

JERRY, I got all your parts today and will be shipping them out later. I will PM you the tracking number when I do.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:28 AM

chadnine is a decent person

1st fome
Old 03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Well, I hope I didn't lose my job. I called that punk Panamanian **** sucker out and he said he has been fraying wires and unplugging **** because of my attitude. Lets just say I had to be stopped cause I had a box cutter with the most violent of intentions. I had to be sent home (still on the clock though) because I wouldn't calm down. Customers where all in store too. It is not over!!!

I will not tolerate anybody ******* with my safety, hell even my life possibly cause someone wants to make a goddamn point. The ****** is real lucky I don't carry a pistol on me anymore and have calmed down as I have gotten older.
I took a Xanax and I'm smoking weed trying to calm down. I had to be walked to my car because I was going to light his car on fire.

**** that ****. Everytime I would fix a electrical problem, he was going back up there at night to sabatoge something else.
I want to go get this ****** tonight with my younger brother (he is crazy as they come) but I dont want to end up doing time for something stupid in the big scope of things.

Anybody know a hitman (i'm serious)
**** it, I'm going after this guy tonight.
He is out on bond on a ******* rape charge too.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:53 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chadnine
1st fome
WHAT!!!!????
Old 03-05-2008, 11:55 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Well, I hope I didn't lose my job. I called that punk Panamanian **** sucker out and he said he has been fraying wires and unplugging **** because of my attitude. Lets just say I had to be stopped cause I had a box cutter with the most violent of intentions. I had to be sent home (still on the clock though) because I wouldn't calm down. Customers where all in store too. It is not over!!!

I will not tolerate anybody ******* with my safety, hell even my life possibly cause someone wants to make a goddamn point. The ****** is real lucky I don't carry a pistol on me anymore and have calmed down as I have gotten older.
I took a Xanax and I'm smoking weed trying to calm down. I had to be walked to my car because I was going to light his car on fire.

**** that ****. Everytime I would fix a electrical problem, he was going back up there at night to sabatoge something else.
I want to go get this ****** tonight with my younger brother (he is crazy as they come) but I dont want to end up doing time for something stupid in the big scope of things.

Anybody know a hitman (i'm serious)
**** it, I'm going after this guy tonight.
He is out on bond on a ******* rape charge too.
andy.... the way it sounds like, your about to get yourself in trouble too. it aint worth it bro, let karma take its toll....
Old 03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
andy.... the way it sounds like, your about to get yourself in trouble too. it aint worth it bro, let karma take its toll....
I know......jail sucks. I'm going to think things through this time
my right hand is swollen, bad
Old 03-05-2008, 12:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
+1

though I would key the **** out of his car.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

finally bought a new master to replace my leaking 636 hb master :YEAH
Old 03-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I Love To Post!

Andy, Im all about getting someone back, but at this point I would let it die down for a while. If anything happens to him, its going to be pretty obvious who to blame.

Then in a few months when everything is chill again, you can **** his **** up

Originally Posted by chadnine
1st fome
too many pain killers??
Old 03-05-2008, 01:58 PM

chadnine is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
Andy, Im all about getting someone back, but at this point I would let it die down for a while. If anything happens to him, its going to be pretty obvious who to blame.

Then in a few months when everything is chill again, you can **** his **** up

too many pain killers??
oops... 1st for me. hey darrick is your head still warped.... i mean the bikes head not yours.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:33 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

andy i'll come down there and beat his *** for a 954 front end
Old 03-05-2008, 06:23 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

This place is dead today... damn...

Anybody need a 04 Yamaha raptor 660??? check the 4 sale section.. need this thing gone!!

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread