Old 03-04-2008, 07:52 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

5th..
Old 03-04-2008, 08:12 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

found the problem with my bike.....leaking head gasket. the machine shop had to shave 9 thousandths off my head and said the whole thing was bowed. if i get my head gasket in ups today i am putting it back together tonight.:YEAH
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 AM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

the reason ur head was warped is from them overheating problems/ getting hot issues you had with it a while ago...
Originally Posted by atl freestyle
found the problem with my bike.....leaking head gasket. the machine shop had to shave 9 thousandths off my head and said the whole thing was bowed. if i get my head gasket in ups today i am putting it back together tonight.:YEAH
Old 03-04-2008, 11:03 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^ Well i just found out that a mechanic that works here sabatoged my bike and thats why its been cutting off. He is not here today so,.........tomorrow I cant decide if I'm going to kick the window out of his car, pop the hood and cut every ******* wire I see or,..............break his knee cap with a ******* pipe.

I told my boss I'm going to kill his *** and he said, "I would".
Its going to get super ******* nasty.

I almost ate **** pulling through to a 50/50 sunday when my bike just cut off.

I am ******* PISSED!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4
me and compton learned tonight watching the stuntwars superbikes that E-dub is not Ernie like Beto said.
I dont remember saying that, but there are 2 stunters named e-dub on the west coast.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:30 AM

JUST DRAIN THE OIL OUT OF IT AND PUT COOLANT IN THE CRANKCASE FOR OIL... IT WILL WIPE OUT THE MAIN AND ROD BEARINGS...
Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
^^ Well i just found out that a mechanic that works here sabatoged my bike and thats why its been cutting off. He is not here today so,.........tomorrow I cant decide if I'm going to kick the window out of his car, pop the hood and cut every ******* wire I see or,..............break his knee cap with a ******* pipe.

I told my boss I'm going to kill his *** and he said, "I would".
Its going to get super ******* nasty.

I almost ate **** pulling through to a 50/50 sunday when my bike just cut off.

I am ******* PISSED!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:45 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^ I'm taking it like someone shot at me with a gun and missed. I'm looking at it like that.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:48 AM

I HEAR YA....
^^ I'm taking it like someone shot at me with a gun and missed. I'm looking at it like that.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:49 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
the reason ur head was warped is from them overheating problems/ getting hot issues you had with it a while ago...
yeah, when i bought the bike the fan didnt work and the rad. fluid looked like oil, the bike was already fucked when i bought it cuz i never let the motor get to a damaging temp, but i am sure the ******** i bought it from did. the warpage is def. from overheating numerous times.
i am just glad i got the problem pinpointed, i got my head gasket today from andy, now all i gotta do is put it back together. i cant wait to feel the difference this is gonna make, bike should pull so much harder now that its running on a solid 4 cylinders
Old 03-04-2008, 11:54 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bike should pull so much harder now that its running on a solid 4 cylinders
Ohhhhh yea!!!! (<-- insert kool-aid guys voice)
Old 03-04-2008, 12:33 PM

yeah, when i bought the bike the fan didnt work and the rad. fluid looked like oil, the bike was already fucked when i bought it cuz i never let the motor get to a damaging temp, but i am sure the ******** i bought it from did. the warpage is def. from overheating numerous times.
i am just glad i got the problem pinpointed, i got my head gasket today from andy, now all i gotta do is put it back together. i cant wait to feel the difference this is gonna make, bike should pull so much harder now that its running on a solid 4 cylinders

Hopefully so, If not you can just borrow Comptons for a couple of months
Old 03-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Surgery is next friday. They are going to screw everything back together, and a couple pins that are going to stick out of the skin until its healed. He said 4 month recocery time atleast.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:20 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ok heres the proof to the 2 edubs. Ones Ernie Vigil from outermost, and the other is Eric Whitcomb from socal

http://www.xdlshow.com/riders.html
Old 03-04-2008, 01:26 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I would drain his diffs and put the plugs back in... run antifreeze or water for enigne oil and put coolant in his trans.. it will swell the seals and you don't even have to drain it.. just top it off.. and put p/s fluid in the brake res. looks just alike.. will actually let it stop but will **** every seal in it within a month..

Oh and another one I like is take a can of tuna and drain the juice through the defrost vents.. works well on hot days and stays with it for life!

I also like buying like 10 buckets of 500 crickets and releasing them inside the car...

Pimp points if you add at least 3 snakes!
Old 03-04-2008, 01:30 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Fill his toolbox with used oil.. 90 weight perferably...

Sleep with his wife.. even if she's not hot.. bonus points for video and getting her pregenet...

Aircraft paint stripper works great to write messages on his doors and hood..

I also like salt in his yard..

Or you could just break his knee caps and not be creative...
Old 03-04-2008, 01:35 PM

Go break into his house and nail all of his furniture to the ceilings... then repeat daily...

Gut his dog and put him in his front seat... make sure he's smiling... hook up a barking noise for when he opens the door..

Spray paint his car a different color everynight...

Spray his windows black so he can't see..

Superglue his locks..

oh... well I'm tired of giving away good ideas.. get creative..
Old 03-04-2008, 01:57 PM

chadnine is a decent person

Damn............remind Me Not To **** Off 1st Gear.......he Sounds Like He's Had Some Experience!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I'm thinking of more violent things....like breaking one of his bones.
No offence to the injured....Chad, Compton
Old 03-04-2008, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by chadnine
Damn............remind Me Not To **** Off 1st Gear.......he Sounds Like He's Had Some Experience!!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 02:44 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Somebody buy my GSX-R radial. I just ordered a clutch side Magura 13mm :YEAH

I'm tired of this on/off master that gives me armpump

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread