Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 11:00 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

well i guess he will have camera duty then
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Yeah pretty sick!! Went back there and his arm looked like an S

They put him under and set his hand tonight, not doing anything about the shoulder.
He'll go back later this week for surgery on his hand and screws or pins put in..

All in all he seemed pretty chipper though..

Bike broke a rearset,knocked t-body's loose,merked the cage into a J

He did break a weld on the left side though so maybe it will be warrantied?.?.?.

All this damn drama today/tonight.. even in ohio.. damn can't a nikka just ride a wheelie...

Oh and apperantly pilot roads are noisey when you drift... cops pulled up and said they had complaints about my tires, that we could keep riding if I quit drifting!!
Least we didn't loose the spot...

Well holla hitting the sack now!
Old 03-02-2008, 11:26 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

That sucks about Compton. I did not know it was that bad from what Beau said. I hope he gets well soon.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:44 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Yeah he'll be home tonight.. but defintly down for a while and getting the additional titanium!!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

just got home. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for comibng to the hospital. they set the wrists bones back in place, but Im still going to have surgery on thurs or friday. Shoulder is hurting like a bitch, but they said i have to just let it heal and will look deformed from now on.

its a pain it the *** typing with one hjand. and this cast is a pain in the ***. They coukldnt get me to go iout to reset the bones, so they had to give me like 4 doses of the knockoiut stuff. The gave me a perscription for percocets
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	arm2.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	206922  
Old 03-03-2008, 02:46 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

sorry that doiesnt make much sense, im out of it
Old 03-03-2008, 05:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

1st
Old 03-03-2008, 07:29 AM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

2nd
Old 03-03-2008, 08:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

damn Compton, If i was there I would give you a hug
My bike cut off pulling through toa 50/50 yesterday and everyone said they couldn't believe I didn't crash!!

Thhis will amke you feel better..........The Extreme Therepy guys rode with someone special on Saturday,........Mr. Crash Nash
They saide he did 6inch pow wow's all day and told Dewey's girlfriend that he would have competed in stuntwars but a broken wrist stopped that from happening We gotta flame Nash bad....mkaay.

3rd post

I now gotta go back a page and read how you broke your wrists

Good thing about being injured is it gives you time to pimp your bike put :YEAH
Old 03-03-2008, 08:38 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

4th post

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
The Extreme Therepy guys rode with someone special on Saturday,........Mr. Crash Nash
They saide he did 6inch pow wow's all day and told Dewey's girlfriend that he would have competed in stuntwars but a broken wrist stopped that from happening We gotta flame Nash bad....mkaay.

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Good thing about being injured is it gives you time to pimp your bike put :YEAH

Compton will be placing some orders with you in a few weeks LOL

But I don't think he will be doing any work
Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Compton, I will come be your right hand for Call of Duty 4.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

bETO, i NEED THAT WIRING HARNESS ASAP ....whoops, caps where locked
Old 03-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I Love To Post!

5th....andy you dont happen to have EBC hh pads for an 04 gsxr600 in stock do ya?
Old 03-03-2008, 09:13 AM
I Love To Post!

I think im about to go pull the cage off and get some pics. I guess now i have time to actually fix my radiator, get the fairings done and on, and all the other bs i have been putting off
Old 03-03-2008, 09:16 AM

chadnine is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
sorry that doiesnt make much sense, im out of it
doiesnt................... gotta love those pills.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:13 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

damn randy, that sucks, i had to get my wrist set back in place too.....it hurt like a bitch. get well buddy
Old 03-03-2008, 10:50 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

sucks to hear compton!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

5th....andy you dont happen to have EBC hh pads for an 04 gsxr600 in stock do ya?
NOPE, JUST SOLD THE LAST SET THIS MORNING....i HAVE MORE ON ORDER AND i GET THOSE QUICK
Old 03-03-2008, 11:36 AM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

compton ur nothin but a puss lol jk bro get well so you can film me a little when we all come down the end of this month

just got home. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for comibng to the hospital. they set the wrists bones back in place, but Im still going to have surgery on thurs or friday. Shoulder is hurting like a bitch, but they said i have to just let it heal and will look deformed from now on.

its a pain it the *** typing with one hjand. and this cast is a pain in the ***. They coukldnt get me to go iout to reset the bones, so they had to give me like 4 doses of the knockoiut stuff. The gave me a perscription for percocets
Old 03-03-2008, 11:59 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

its my turn to get hurt next,.........cant wait

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread