Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 07:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

I have spare f4i calipers front and rear. Should I do a use the 1 piston rear on a dual caliper bracket or my 4 piston front?I have never used a dual caliper system so??? I'm gonna get my boss to make a dual caliper bracket
Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Everyone up here likes the front setup... I know Beau loves his rear. myself personally I run the adapter and like it.. I rode Beaus across the lot and not sure if I could get used to it.. lots of power... had a dual rear/ rear setup on my gixxie but got rid of it before I ever got it all hooked up so can't really help you there..
Old 02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I fixed my bike!! After all the B.S. the on/off switch was plugged into the wrong harness

You where right *****, sort of
Haha please send 20.00 to paypal .....................:YEAH
Old 02-24-2008, 12:17 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I have spare f4i calipers front and rear. Should I do a use the 1 piston rear on a dual caliper bracket or my 4 piston front?I have never used a dual caliper system so??? I'm gonna get my boss to make a dual caliper bracket
i have the 4 piston on the 636 now and it is nice over the kawi caliper. but being a honda rear caliper i would just go with a regular rear 2 caliper setup
Old 02-24-2008, 06:45 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

1st again
Old 02-24-2008, 06:49 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

2nd
Old 02-24-2008, 07:27 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

3rd post
Old 02-24-2008, 07:39 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

damn 4th at 630 on sunday
Old 02-24-2008, 08:47 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

getting ready to go ride. Got the Macon dudes coming up to ride. Anxious to see Alvin's ralph louie to 50/50 circle jump :YEAH
Old 02-24-2008, 09:36 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I love the 4 piston set up. Since it is the first HB setup that I have ever used, I dont have any problem with it. I think if you were already used to working an adapter style handbrake, the 4 piston will probably be super sensative to you and take some getting used to.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Compton call me at the house when you get off work... I want to ride baaaadd...
Jerry is a punk. I got up at 530 this morning so I had time to load the bike up before work, and now he doesnt want to ride.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:09 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

im never drinking again
Old 02-24-2008, 11:51 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
sup *******...its ben a while....just syin hello
When you gonna come out and ride with us agian. It's been too long.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:25 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

1st post :YEAH
Old 02-25-2008, 07:39 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

2nd ..........
Old 02-25-2008, 07:43 AM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

3rd post
Old 02-25-2008, 08:16 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

4th.............
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ any overheating this weekend???
My bike started doing weird **** around 4 yesterday
all of a sudden, no fuel pump and no fan?
20 minutes later i turned the key on and it worked
WTF?
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i went out and rode all weekend and no overheating!!!!!!
that rotor is def. bent in some way cause the other one is butter!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:22 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Thats good man.....stayin cool!
Alvin was doing some sick combo's
Dewey said **** trying reg. ss o's and is going in fast & wide he didn't get mad either
Eddie lost his truck keys
We also locked eddie and wes in the back of a 18 wheeler, they where ramming the doors on fifty's, it was great

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread