Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

It was kind of freaky when he went down though. Luckily he was only going 5-10mph instead of locking up at 80 or in an endo....
Old 02-05-2008, 10:44 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
It was kind of freaky when he went down though. Luckily he was only going 5-10mph instead of locking up at 80 or in an endo....
whoever it is can buy my GIXXER radial for there front brake
Old 02-05-2008, 10:46 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yeah, so someone had to go pick the bike up then?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:48 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I went on to the gas station and filled up then came back LOL
Old 02-05-2008, 10:57 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

lol, didnt you do that to troy too
Old 02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

haha, he was in front of us and didnt even know what happend
Old 02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Just ordered a 60T anodized green sprocket from Precision Sprockets and sold mine on myspace for $50 :YEAH
Old 02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Just ordered a 60T anodized green sprocket from Precision Sprockets and sold mine on myspace for $50 :YEAH
precision sprockets are the jam!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:14 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
precision sprockets are the jam!!!!
damn right....I just had to get one
Old 02-05-2008, 11:17 AM

haha, he was in front of us and didnt even know what happend
I got a funny one, after you called me I hung out on here for a bit, then decided to go for another quick ride. This time I went to the industrial road down the street because I remembered that they have a small parking lot behind the building. So I got there and worked on the fib circles, most of the time it was just a dip or half a turn and then I would stall(no highsides lol), then one time I actually got a full circle but then highsided. So I'm pumped up and keep on practicing, and then I realize that I rode there and the sun was already down, had to ride about 5 miles up the road to get home with no lights haha, that felt real weird
Old 02-05-2008, 11:18 AM

oh and every time I stalled I would jump down and my shins would slam into the cage, that **** hurts!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I Love To Post!

Im gonna change sprockets here soon
Old 02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
I got a funny one, after you called me I hung out on here for a bit, then decided to go for another quick ride. This time I went to the industrial road down the street because I remembered that they have a small parking lot behind the building. So I got there and worked on the fib circles, most of the time it was just a dip or half a turn and then I would stall(no highsides lol), then one time I actually got a full circle but then highsided. So I'm pumped up and keep on practicing, and then I realize that I rode there and the sun was already down, had to ride about 5 miles up the road to get home with no lights haha, that felt real weird
cover the clutch son
No more highsiding:YEAH
Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 AM

yeah I would pull it in after I jumped off, I didnt drop the bike one time from highsides :YEAH

stalls are feeling really good now too!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:21 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Im gonna change sprockets here soon
I can get precision sprockets....check out there website
http://www.pmpsprockets.com/
Old 02-05-2008, 11:22 AM

I do gotta work on slipping the clutch I guess
Old 02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I Love To Post!

I can get precision sprockets....check out there website
http://www.pmpsprockets.com/
Those look
Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Those look
excactly:YEAH
Old 02-05-2008, 11:35 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Those look
excactly:YEAH

tru tru!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by shky4
tru tru!
dat dat

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread