Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Compton82
hahaha thats hilarious. Andy I know you get tired of me always asking prices and always having to ship me ****, but 1 more time.

Can you get the price of Pilot powers fronts and 180 rears, and the RR stickers for the side fairings of the 954
yep
Old 01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i got the tires in stock but would have to check shipping costs on that
Old 01-22-2008, 11:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

damn I need to ride soon. Its been forever
Old 01-22-2008, 11:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
damn I need to ride soon. Its been forever
me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here come the brembo pm's........everyone wants prices, then i never hear back
Old 01-22-2008, 11:45 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

I almost had a perfect on "Through the Fire and Flames", and then someone called and it distracted me so I missed one note and only got 99%
Old 01-23-2008, 12:07 AM

Malefic is a decent person

lol, shouldn't you be playin magic cards??? Ok, I kid, I kid!!
Old 01-23-2008, 05:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Do you know what time it is

1st post time :YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 06:10 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

word.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

again
Old 01-23-2008, 07:01 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

damn...
Old 01-23-2008, 07:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

gonna be anotther long day of doing nothing at work again today
Old 01-23-2008, 07:42 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by nags
gonna be anotther long day of doing nothing at work again today
I know it
10th post?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:49 AM

Movie number 1. Hitman.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Movie number 1. Hitman.
That movie was dope. It pissed me off that the hitman dude wouldn't make sexy time with that chick She is HOT!!:YEAH
Old 01-23-2008, 09:24 AM

hey *****, who is the OG stunter that Nash was talking about that supposedly taught you all how to stunt LOL
Old 01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by shky4
hey *****, who is the OG stunter that Nash was talking about that supposedly taught you all how to stunt LOL
Jesus Christ
Old 01-23-2008, 10:04 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by suicidl
Do you know what time it is

1st post time :YEAH
word.
something about those 2 posts made me crack up
Old 01-23-2008, 10:05 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
something about those 2 posts made me crack up
its a everyday thing
Old 01-23-2008, 10:24 AM

it's 9:30 so Compton should be getting to work any minute now
Old 01-23-2008, 10:31 AM
I Love To Post!

nope got here right on time at 9 today. I posted this morning before I left for pt at 6 sucka

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread