Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 06:39 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

that was a killer first post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I just found this pic again and had to post it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	l_d4f18c7f67ab8a2e4582595770373b0d.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	204061  
Old 12-26-2007, 07:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
I just found this pic again and had to post it
my wallpaper now
Old 12-26-2007, 09:13 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
thats good. Do you have the old style Power Commander with the serial port or is it the new USB one? I have seen some go bad.

USB

I don't thing the Power Commander is bad cause it seems to be working now. Must have just got messed up in the rain cause that's when it all seemed to start.

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
my memory sucks but did'nt i tell u to try unplugging that crap when we were on the way to Atl? i see em go bad all the time too

I just now had time to raise the tank and take the cage and plastics off

I also fixed my leaky left fork, so I should be good to go
Old 12-26-2007, 09:16 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
I just wanted to stop by this section and let you guys know how sick Compton is. I saw him out riding earlier today and he was straight killin it. His stoppies were off the chain!!
you are confussed and the stoppies gave it away (unless someone shoved a stick in his front wheel)
Old 12-26-2007, 09:19 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

So, Who's going to Atlanta new years eve?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
I Love To Post!

haha, yea he left his stuntlife logged on, so I had to give myself some props. I threw the stoppie thing in there for laughs.

I think its just me and Beau coming over from Bama.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
I think its just me and Beau coming over from Bama.
thats cool, I'm comin' up by myself
Old 12-27-2007, 01:20 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4
Andy & Mickey, my 954 problem turned out to be in the power commander. I cranked it to make sure it was still running bad (and it was), then I unplugged the Power Commander and cranked it again. Was back to running great. Even the ticking sound (which is in the exhaust and not the CamChain) went away. :YEAH

So I got a spare CCT now

I'm just glad it wasn't a valve.
how much was the cct? i might need it for my 929, if its the same.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:53 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

HAVE A GOOD DAY

OH 1 ST POST ALSO
Old 12-27-2007, 06:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

DAMN, Almost! I f I wasn't making coffee I would of had it
2nd Post
Old 12-27-2007, 06:44 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

word.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:56 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by nags
word.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:52 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

doing work early in the morning I see!

Soooo....what do you guys think is a good truck? We are selling the sport trac to a friend, and dad says I get to get a new truck or car. I'm shooting for a F150 supercrew, think a bike will fit in the bed with the tailgate shut? ....we still get to keep the F250 diesel, so I want a normal truck for when I'm just going into town, parking the f250 in small parking lots aint fun lol
Old 12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
I Love To Post!

Name:  2girls.gif
Views: 5
Size:  12.6 KB
Old 12-27-2007, 11:55 AM
I Love To Post!

i think the 2 girls 1 cup smilie thing is funny even though the real thing is disgusting

Im wanting a dually to tow my truk around with
Old 12-27-2007, 11:55 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
doing work early in the morning I see!

Soooo....what do you guys think is a good truck? We are selling the sport trac to a friend, and dad says I get to get a new truck or car. I'm shooting for a F150 supercrew, think a bike will fit in the bed with the tailgate shut? ....we still get to keep the F250 diesel, so I want a normal truck for when I'm just going into town, parking the f250 in small parking lots aint fun lol
that was from headquarters/my house

Get a VAN!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

anybody want to buy a 520conv. 60t sprocket from rebel gear, brand new in the package for a F4I? Beto? I'm thinking of getting a smaller one
Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

no thanks, I got a geared steel sprocket, hopefully wont need a new one for a very long time :YEAH

Beau might though
Old 12-27-2007, 12:30 PM

Compton didnt Dale used to have a crew cab f150? cant remember if he could fit his bike in the back with the tailgate shut...

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread