Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 05:06 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2007, 05:09 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Andy & Mickey, my 954 problem turned out to be in the power commander. I cranked it to make sure it was still running bad (and it was), then I unplugged the Power Commander and cranked it again. Was back to running great. Even the ticking sound (which is in the exhaust and not the CamChain) went away. :YEAH

So I got a spare CCT now

I'm just glad it wasn't a valve.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas fellas.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shky4
Andy & Mickey, my 954 problem turned out to be in the power commander. I cranked it to make sure it was still running bad (and it was), then I unplugged the Power Commander and cranked it again. Was back to running great. Even the ticking sound (which is in the exhaust and not the CamChain) went away. :YEAH

So I got a spare CCT now

thats good. Do you have the old style Power Commander with the serial port or is it the new USB one? I have seen some go bad.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Im 99% sure his is a USB.

Its hella cold up here, I cant wait for Spring
Old 12-25-2007, 06:45 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4

So I got a spare CCT now

my memory sucks but did'nt i tell u to try unplugging that crap when we were on the way to Atl? i see em go bad all the time too
Old 12-25-2007, 08:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Damn, I;m selling Johnny P 2 more Magura 13mm's.He said its THE **** and he is putting them on all his bikes.I might have to get one cause this gixxer master is giving me arm pump
Old 12-25-2007, 09:43 PM

Malefic is a decent person

Sweet Beau. I am glad it was the power commander and you didn't need to do the CCT.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:58 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

wtf, that avatar is too funny Andy
Old 12-25-2007, 09:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
I was bored
Old 12-25-2007, 10:40 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
ITS FOCKIN SWEET:YEAH
Old 12-25-2007, 10:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Let the avatar war BEGIN!!!!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Damn, I;m selling Johnny P 2 more Magura 13mm's.He said its THE **** and he is putting them on all his bikes.I might have to get one cause this gixxer master is giving me arm pump
well then give me the lever off that gixxer master lol
Old 12-26-2007, 07:23 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

1st POST!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:10 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

hey Compton, that SI cage you have for the F4I? What kind of shape is it in?
Old 12-26-2007, 04:32 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

3rd post yay!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:24 PM

DIESELTEC is a decent person

I just wanted to stop by this section and let you guys know how sick Compton is. I saw him out riding earlier today and he was straight killin it. His stoppies were off the chain!!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:31 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
hey Compton, that SI cage you have for the F4I? What kind of shape is it in?
Good shape, hasnt been down on much at all. I dont think its bent at all. I will bring it to ATL and you can check it out

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC
I just wanted to stop by this section and let you guys know how sick Compton is. I saw him out riding earlier today and he was straight killin it. His stoppies were off the chain!!
Nice to meet you man!

haha
Old 12-26-2007, 05:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
Good shape, hasnt been down on much at all. I dont think its bent at all. I will bring it to ATL and you can check it out

Nice to meet you man!

haha
yea, bring it with you. I'm bringing up all kinds of parts with me
Old 12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by DIESELTEC

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread