Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 12:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

damn you just claimed 9400
Old 12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

o ****, I almost forgot

Token was killing the no handed sitdown coasters. Coming in the with the bike shut off and rolling until he hit the grass.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
o ****, I almost forgot

Token was killing the no handed sitdown coasters. Coming in the with the bike shut off and rolling until he hit the grass.
NASTY!!!! that would take comitment that I dont have yet
Old 12-03-2007, 12:35 PM
I Love To Post!

Gary was at the lot with his bike and didnt ride, kind of disappointing
Old 12-03-2007, 01:04 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

back in Jan. i drove to Albany NY(by myself) straight there n back only stopping once for a 2hr nap. I was driving for 48 hours!! i dont know how many freakin Red Bulls i drank! haha
Old 12-03-2007, 01:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ok, so here is the trip summary

Troy get dropped off at my garage at midnight, and is so trashed he cant walk

He starts unloading his F4 and falls through the ramp and drops his bike on top of him

We get started down 280 and he wakes up only to realize he left his money in hoover. So, we get started back to get the money and we have to pull over so he can get sick. I know, the start of a great trip right?

We met up with Andy, and I picked up a 636 tank for $20.

Everything is cool now except Im crazy tired and and fighting sleep while Troy is snoring next to me, and smells like a drunk bum might I add. At one point(about 4 hours into the trip) he wakes up and says did we just leave?

We went to a pretty sweet mall that had a store with icon vest and stunt dvds on it. Troy bought a shirt and changed while riding the escalator, which was pretty funny

Met up with Gator and gave her the plastics and ****

Florida is hot even at 9am

We met up with ***** and everybody at the lot and they are all cool *** dudes. Not the typical stunter ******* attitudes.

I think Joe dropped 50 pounds and gave it to Tice

A bike almost slid into T necks truck

***** has a kick *** street legal 50

I drove the ENTIRE WAY home exhausted after being up for 40 hours

Total trip 1208 miles in 24 hours, but definately a good time.
hahaha damn that sounded like a nice weekend adventure! I wish I could have went, I would have gotten drunk with Troy, nah I would have drove some too.

Gary was at the lot with his bike and didnt ride, kind of disappointing
I'm frowning and I wasnt even there
Old 12-03-2007, 01:10 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by xxMICKEYxx
back in Jan. i drove to Albany NY(by myself) straight there n back only stopping once for a 2hr nap. I was driving for 48 hours!! i dont know how many freakin Red Bulls i drank! haha
thats how we stayed awake when we drove to Mexico. 3 days straight, and I think in total we only stopped for about 8 hours. I'm flying down there next time if I dont take the bike with me
Old 12-03-2007, 01:12 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beto
hahaha damn that sounded like a nice weekend adventure! I wish I could have went, I would have gotten drunk with Troy, nah I would have drove some too.

I'm frowning and I wasnt even there
dont lie, u just wante d to go eat at the mexican place
Old 12-03-2007, 01:23 PM

dude I would be obligated to eat there since it does have my name in it
Old 12-03-2007, 01:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

dudes, I have gotten over 30 PM's today about master cylinders
Old 12-03-2007, 01:38 PM
I Love To Post!

i just sent you one about the gsxr one you have
Old 12-03-2007, 01:39 PM

do work Andy! I was planning on getting a radial from you, but I think I'm just going to get the ho hey streetfighterz dual caliper setup. It feels way better, and I get to use my radial master that I already have :YEAH
Old 12-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I Love To Post!

Beto if youre wanting an Icon vest, there is a guy on kawiforums that hit me up and has one for $50. He also has these six six one vests for $50
Old 12-03-2007, 02:17 PM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
i will get you a picture i eat there a few times a week :YEAH

oh and troy dropped my bike more times today than i have in 2 years
Yea every time i stepped of the back in circles i grabbed a handful of brake instead of clutch and slamned the bike down haha. I swithed it soon as I got the bike home.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I Love To Post!

troy do you want one of those vests?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:35 PM

ooooh I want a vest let me get my funds straightened out first though.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:36 PM

so who all is riding today?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:39 PM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

yea compton I want one of those six ones. Im bout to call you.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Beto if youre wanting an Icon vest, there is a guy on kawiforums that hit me up and has one for $50. He also has these six six one vests for $50
good deal, thats the metal mulisha core saver, has spine protector too. retails for $139.95:YEAH
Old 12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by stuntmonkey
yea compton I want one of those six ones. Im bout to call you.
Ive been busy since lunch man. Ill call you back when I get off

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread