Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

When ya'll leaving on Saturday Compton

Beto I'm riding Saturday day, even if its by myself. But I have to be somewhere at 6:00 so I have to be done riding by 4-4:30ish

Scott, get Eric to come with you on the weekend we are riding
Old 11-30-2007, 01:58 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

We talked about coming out to the lot for a little bit, but not for the entire time. We dont want to start off the trip tired since we are going to be driving for like 18 hours in a day and a half
Old 11-30-2007, 02:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I plan on being at the spot no later than 10 or 11 in the morning
Old 11-30-2007, 02:08 PM

I guess you're going to meet up with Gator?
Old 11-30-2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
I plan on being at the spot no later than 10 or 11 in the morning

Just call me when you start to leave
Old 11-30-2007, 02:10 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
We talked about coming out to the lot for a little bit, but not for the entire time. We dont want to start off the trip tired since we are going to be driving for like 18 hours in a day and a half
So are you guys leaving on Sunday, or Saturday?

Yeah driving all day sucks ***! I spent a whole day in the diesel, going to pick up Jonathans bike somewhere by the cornfields of Illinois
Old 11-30-2007, 03:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

We are leaving Saturday evening
Old 11-30-2007, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by shky4
Just call me when you start to leave
will do

Originally Posted by Compton82
We are leaving Saturday evening
oh ok, so do you think the o-town magic will pass on to Troy since hes getting that bike...lol
Old 11-30-2007, 03:19 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

Scott, get Eric to come with you on the weekend we are riding[/quote]

eric works on weekends now so he wont be coming unless he takes off,i already asked him..am i not special enough for you guys ,its always where's eric,when's eric coming,whats eric been up to, how many circles can eric do now,can i get eric's autograph,can eric come hang out with us , i hate yall and i hate eric to... FAULKER OUT nah but he really cant come he just started new job and kinda hard to ask off this quick,and beto i have paypay but i will just deliver it next weekend cause i hate paypal

Last edited by VXscOOter; 11-30-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:21 PM
I Love To Post!

yea, no sense in losing all that money to paypal fees when you could just wait a couple more days.

They are planning on riding sunday for a while before we head back
Old 11-30-2007, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by VXscOOter
eric works on weekends now so he wont be coming unless he takes off,i already asked him..am i not special enough for you guys ,its always where's eric,when's eric coming,whats eric been up to, how many circles can eric do now,can i get eric's autograph,can eric come hang out with us , i hate yall and i hate eric to... FAULKER OUT nah but he really cant come he just started new job and kinda hard to ask off this quick,and beto i have paypay but i will just deliver it next weekend cause i hate paypal
lol, calm down scooot, your my favoritist MS rider

Anyways, I upped my limit and sent the cash to my bank account, so I'll hit you up this Sunday so you can go ahead and bring the motor IF somehow paypal sends the money to my bank account fast enough.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
I Love To Post!

I would be willing to help out with the motor swap, but you might wanna see if Jerry can help since he has more experience with gsxrs
Old 11-30-2007, 04:00 PM

I think I'll most likely do it down here. I'll talk Jonathan or someone else into helping out...
Old 11-30-2007, 05:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I have a computer hooked up at the house now.

1st post will be mine every day now
Old 11-30-2007, 06:22 PM

not if you dont pay your bill
Old 11-30-2007, 06:54 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, calm down scooot, your my favoritist MS rider

Anyways, I upped my limit and sent the cash to my bank account, so I'll hit you up this Sunday so you can go ahead and bring the motor IF somehow paypal sends the money to my bank account fast enough.
ok sounds good just hit me up and let me know
Old 11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

so do you think the o-town magic will pass on to Troy since hes getting that bike...lol
yes i am sending him back with a whole bag o magic
Old 11-30-2007, 09:22 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

POST 600!!! ***** send me a bag too!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^^ a bag of poop
Old 11-30-2007, 10:12 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

no, a bag of skills cuz i need it! u can have the poop

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread