Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 12:04 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Andy can you get the clear resevoir lines like HAI sell? I got clear lines right now but the brake fluid sweats through them.. kinda breaks them down after a week... Just checking before I call HAI..
yea, but it sweats too
Old 11-17-2007, 12:10 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Whats up with that?? I bought this **** at home depot and it says it's fuel and chemical resistant.. but everytime I go to the garage there is a mist of brake fluid on the outside of the lines.. does HAI's do that? Just so nice to actually see when I get some air in there and be able to bleed it back out by pushing on the lines..
Old 11-17-2007, 12:48 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^ ya got me. Every clear line i have ever used sweats. I bought some black rubber hose from the auto parts store.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:26 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
yea so i just got back from the phoenix spot...its like half the atl/hoover spot.. they had about 10 stunters out there... this guy "number 2" or whatever let me do a christ on his bike... oh a for the record there nash... compton is right 6th gear at high idle and gearin is the way to go on a stunt bike... it worked...
#1 Those guy are straight killin it. did they say when hot sauce 6 was gonna be out?

#2 eat a dick nash
Old 11-17-2007, 03:11 PM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person

im goin back out there on sunday i will ask them about hot sauce... its nice to ride out ere.. the weather is dry and cools down in the high 60's at night... purdy purdy!
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM

Malefic is a decent person

Go BUCKS!!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
im goin back out there on sunday i will ask them about hot sauce... its nice to ride out ere.. the weather is dry and cools down in the high 60's at night... purdy purdy!
lucky, lucky....thats all I can say . Those dudes ******* kill it
Old 11-17-2007, 07:56 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

WHATS UP ****'S?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:41 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Mickey I'm doing no hander sit down foot drags now LOL
Old 11-17-2007, 11:47 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

This is the only pic that you could tell what I was doing since I didn't get them down until dark

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nohand4.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	202689
Old 11-17-2007, 11:54 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

The *** drags.....lol.. j/k Beau... wish I had your sitdown skillz... that big bike scares me..
Old 11-18-2007, 12:00 AM

I'm bored noone wants to ride tonight... Guess I'm going to go try to work on my gas tank for a lil while.. sucks that I have no time to ride anymore... but like Roger and me were talking about... hopefully I'll have the house fixed up in time for the annual Christams party...
Old 11-18-2007, 12:40 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

there is an annual christmas party? thanks for inviting me last year
Old 11-18-2007, 02:18 AM

ummm.... pretty sure you were there last year??? more of a lets drink and hangout.. Can't remember last years?? Year before last I was with leslie T and we all exchanged gifts..lol... got 4 thongs size small to give away... but it didn't end up being funny cause elizaaaaaaabeth got them.. HMMM. last years... still can't remember it.. I think we all just got together and drank a lil bit.. Sorry mang.. I'm inviting you now to this years... my place sometime in dec. sometime at night... lol... I worked on the tank some tonight.... not sure how it came out cause I'm a lil toasted right now... I can tell you one thing... the DA doesn't work well unless you actually stick the sandpaper to it... Took me a minute to figure that one out... damn I don't drink much anymore!!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:21 AM

I think I'm going to buy some stupid **** off e-bay tonight while I'm toasted... maybe buy me a mint tank for a couple thousand... or hell a whole set of plastics... Well if I'm going that far I might as well buy a whole new bike... I'm out to e-bay holla later nikkas!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:48 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4
This is the only pic that you could tell what I was doing since I didn't get them down until dark

Attachment 202689
about those *** drags........KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!

I think I'm going to buy some stupid **** off e-bay tonight while I'm toasted... maybe buy me a mint tank for a couple thousand... or hell a whole set of plastics... Well if I'm going that far I might as well buy a whole new bike... I'm out to e-bay holla later nikkas!
Jerry buy me some stuff for my bike

Last edited by xxMICKEYxx; 11-18-2007 at 03:49 AM. Reason: i cant spell
Old 11-18-2007, 08:32 AM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person

YAY!! 1st post... off to gay athletes performance center..ugh i wanna go home!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:59 AM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll sell ya a mint 2004 636 for ten grand,never been stunted,its silver with yellow frame maybe you've seen it great for power wheelies
Old 11-18-2007, 12:01 PM

VXscOOter is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm bored noone wants to ride tonight... Guess I'm going to go try to work on my gas tank for a lil while.. sucks that I have no time to ride anymore... but like Roger and me were talking about... hopefully I'll have the house fixed up in time for the annual Christams party...
what day would love to make the trip maybe you guys could show me a few skillz on those stunt bike things
Old 11-18-2007, 12:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Shut up scott, we know thge real reason you want to come over, and its not to ride with us.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread