Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:27 AM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Compton82
how did you find BP in 5 hours on the gsxr and then when you rode you were only bringing the front wheel a foot off the ground

first off that I am trying to sell that bike so I said before o even got it off the trailer that I was not gonna stunt it. also if you were paying any attention everytime I got above 10000 RPM the motor cut off...and the only reason i learned balence point quickly was because I had a pro stunt rider teaching me one on one....I would be happy to come show you when I'm done fixing my F4I but if this is how you treat someone who drives 7 hours to come support your stunt team and your "squidfest" then **** that. Weekends like that are all about getting together and having a good time. You took it as an oppertunity to try to rag on someone else to take the heat off of you for being the one stupid enough to go out there and ******* up someone elses brand new bike.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:36 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
crashed on the left or right side? Those bikes have 3 piece tail sections right?
3 piece tail sections. Give me a list of parts and I will get you some prices. I will see if I can do 20% under retail.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:40 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
first off that I am trying to sell that bike so I said before o even got it off the trailer that I was not gonna stunt it. also if you were paying any attention everytime I got above 10000 RPM the motor cut off...and the only reason i learned balence point quickly was because I had a pro stunt rider teaching me one on one....I would be happy to come show you when I'm done fixing my F4I but if this is how you treat someone who drives 7 hours to come support your stunt team and your "squidfest" then **** that. Weekends like that are all about getting together and having a good time. You took it as an oppertunity to try to rag on someone else to take the heat off of you for being the one stupid enough to go out there and ******* up someone elses brand new bike.
HAHAHA you got **** seriously twisted.
1. I dont give a **** about wrecking her bike. So what I fucked my leg up a little and have to buy some fairings. Not a big deal, but then again, Im not hiding the fact that I ride from Mommy and daddy.

I dont have time to finish because the dealer just called, but we are glad of everyone that came out and had a great time.

Darrick hit me up wanting to know when we were riding again. We should try to get everyone over that way next time.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:41 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
3 piece tail sections. Give me a list of parts and I will get you some prices. I will see if I can do 20% under retail.
Upper, right side of the tail, right side fairings and airbox cover. Man try to give me a call in the next couple minutes. Im about to leave and would like to know if I should have them order the stuff
Old 11-15-2007, 11:43 AM

sorry if I'm trying to better myself and go to college. I don't have all this money to throw around to wreak bikes.. I have books and **** to pay for
Old 11-15-2007, 11:47 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
and now the weather

this forecast brought to you by Little Mexico, for all your mexican grocery needs...
Old 11-15-2007, 11:48 AM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person

the picz r on my myspace of the broken ****
Old 11-15-2007, 11:50 AM

I could get them at cost....
Old 11-15-2007, 11:51 AM

hey im not pissed he wrecked my bike... WHO GIVES A ****... **** happens...its a bike..we were stuntin... manbearbig is my bestfriend.. he only was pullin a prank on the gixxie for bein out there with a bunch of stunt riders... no harm done... besides compton is being cool about the whole thing!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 AM

ok lunch..gym..unload the gixxie..back on the computer...MUAH!!! XOXOX... luv yaz!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by GaToRgsxr600
hey im not pissed he wrecked my bike... WHO GIVES A ****... **** happens...its a bike..we were stuntin... manbearbig is my bestfriend.. he only was pullin a prank on the gixxie for bein out there with a bunch of stunt riders... no harm done... besides compton is being cool about the whole thing!

you so missed the whole main point of that post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:55 AM

you so missed the whole main point of that post
nope i was just reply to the part the retained to my little squidself!! GO CHIPERON!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:56 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

4-real, most people would be like ohh well

Compton should get some out of this
Old 11-15-2007, 12:01 PM

yeah well any dumbass knows you don't do christs with the bike in gear
Old 11-15-2007, 12:15 PM

JoNathanJOnes is a decent person

hey compton, you remember how the other night i kept saying "not to be a squid and all but"? well, not to be a squid, but who is this manbearpig fella you guys keep referring to? i thought you missed. wait... was manbearpig that burly guy?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:19 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by JoNathanJOnes
hey compton, you remember how the other night i kept saying "not to be a squid and all but"? well, not to be a squid, but who is this manbearpig fella you guys keep referring to? i thought you missed. wait... was manbearpig that burly guy?
manbearpig is half man, half bear, half pig
Old 11-15-2007, 12:20 PM

manbearpig is from south park
Old 11-15-2007, 12:28 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

manbearpig is from south park
are you cerial?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:40 PM

4-real, most people would be like ohh well

Compton should get some out of this
i think amanda took care of that end of the it...
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

i think amanda took care of that end of the it...
just sayin?

well how about me then

I'm going to lunch so just think about it

Last edited by -SKETCHY-; 11-15-2007 at 12:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread