Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 01:56 AM

GaToRgsxr600 is a decent person
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
I knew all along you weren't coming to b'ham.... We'll post pics up for ya!!
i reeeeeeeeeeally wanna go... juss be really wierd goin by myself... so if i can find a damn chick that aint stuck on some dude that will go with me.. then i will come 4 sure...
Old 11-04-2007, 02:03 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I understand I prolly wouldn't drive all the way to Fl by myself to go to a street and lot ride with friends either.....

WAIT.. Yeah I would cause that how I roll... Hell I drove to the ATL by myself doing 100 or so trying to catch everyone else...

Not a big deal though, I heard through the grapevine you were having troubles with the christ's and kinda scarred!! lol!!
It's ok don't be scarred
Old 11-04-2007, 02:06 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I was even going to put a new set of grips on when you got here too!! You might have had a chance to be one of the luckey ones to get my old grips!!! And I know you were dieing to touch them!!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:10 AM

I'm in a shitty mood tonight and I'm hating on everyone!!!

just passing out the hateraid... get it while it's still cold!!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:11 AM

Allie get off Aim, and Myspace and committ to SL... your taking way to long to post back.. and everyone knows you have to committ to ever improve!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:33 AM

I need to pay someone to update my myspace page.. I'm so lay-zay... I don't even have a single pic up of the 636... or hell even of me riding since I started back.. all my pics are from before I quit riding the last time...

On a second thought I love taking a break from stunting.. i come back and progress so much in the first couple of months!! Guess I'll be taking a few month break in May!!

Well I'm headed to bed I'm rambling and nobody's in here..

Maybe I'll just go practice my HC sircles on the dl so I can suprise everyone next weekend... I love the super secret lot sessions I have...

Bet it's cold in Ohio.... Kanif lick your finger then clutch it up... be like the lil boy on the christmas story!!
Old 11-04-2007, 06:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I need to pay someone to update my myspace page.. I'm so lay-zay... I don't even have a single pic up of the 636... or hell even of me riding since I started back.. all my pics are from before I quit riding the last time...

On a second thought I love taking a break from stunting.. i come back and progress so much in the first couple of months!! Guess I'll be taking a few month break in May!!

Well I'm headed to bed I'm rambling and nobody's in here..

Maybe I'll just go practice my HC sircles on the dl so I can suprise everyone next weekend... I love the super secret lot sessions I have...

Bet it's cold in Ohio.... Kanif lick your finger then clutch it up... be like the lil boy on the christmas story!!
1st post

You are right Jerry. Everytime I take a break, (injured,major bike problems, ect.) I always notice when I come back I pick **** up like community service folks pick up trash It really works

The new MANBEARPIG in my avatar.......you like. I know you have felt the wrath of his powers
Old 11-04-2007, 12:51 PM

I love the avatar!! lol

Oh and 2nd post!!
Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Jerry, I'm picking Compton up at the airport around 3, then me, him, and troy are going to the lot. Beto says he might not come now. So we'll see. I figure we'll head downtown to check out the route at dark.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:02 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I bought the socket biatch! :YEAH I'll be leaving here at about 3.

P triple S.....Beau, looks like I am going to need your help at the spot, just to put the master link on, everything is ready to go
Old 11-04-2007, 02:41 PM

I understand I prolly wouldn't drive all the way to Fl by myself to go to a street and lot ride with friends either.....

WAIT.. Yeah I would cause that how I roll... Hell I drove to the ATL by myself doing 100 or so trying to catch everyone else...

Not a big deal though, I heard through the grapevine you were having troubles with the christ's and kinda scarred!! lol!!
It's ok don't be scarred
WHHHHHHHHAT! i aint scurrrd!!! lol... ive been practicin... i almost got a footer down!!! lol... im gunna come with or without a friend... i cant help it i really juss wanna ride soo 4get trucks gone wild!....
Old 11-04-2007, 02:45 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:45 PM

I was even going to put a new set of grips on when you got here too!! You might have had a chance to be one of the luckey ones to get my old grips!!! And I know you were dieing to touch them!!
oooooooh u know it babe!
Old 11-04-2007, 02:47 PM

Allie get off Aim, and Myspace and committ to SL... your taking way to long to post back.. and everyone knows you have to committ to ever improve!!!
i wasnt on myspace lol... i took my little brother to the skate park this mornin! ... im slowly becomin a SL junkie!
Old 11-04-2007, 05:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Im back and ready to ride
Old 11-04-2007, 07:56 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

[quote=GaToRgsxr600;3006403]yeaaaaaa im not sure wat the deal is yet... there is a HUGE bike night at this placed called JESSE BLACKS SALOON on thursday and im soo gunna go there... then friday is TRUCKS GONE WILD at the same place and everyone wants to me to take the MONSTER TRUCK out there.. but i really wanna go on the ride... im goin to have another chick go if i still come... i dont like flyin solo when i travel![/quote]

It's ok don't be scarred
****, last year i drove to stuntoberfest by myself (because everybody here is gay) 14 hours each way.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:16 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

just isn't fun playing with yourself when there no one around
Old 11-04-2007, 09:27 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

its not the same without u elrod
Old 11-04-2007, 11:48 PM

The Rod.... always so subtle and incomprehensible!!
Old 11-04-2007, 11:50 PM

Glad to hear your down Gator!!

The Bitch is on my **** list now... can't believe she's backing out on you!!

On a second note the guys from PcB are wanting to come up... u could meet up with them and have someone to travel with on the road!

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread