Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Beto
Didnt ask, mines coming but it wont get here until next week...

I dont have a round bar, but nope didnt put it on, never bought the cutter.
to grind down the welds on the subframe?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:05 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

nope, to cut the fiberglass tail....which reminds me, I need to buy a small die grinder to grind down the welds too...
Old 10-25-2007, 12:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I put a 2x4 piece between my front and passender seat the other day. Its soooo much better.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I have heard that was the easy fix
Old 10-25-2007, 01:43 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

hmmm... Beto get off your *** and get that F4i ready to stunt!!

Compton it's cold out.. not sure if I want to hit the streets tonight, but then again I'll prolly get in a better mood by then.. I still don't have headlights or a taillight yet though.. Maybe do them tonight while I'm at rogers with you..
Old 10-25-2007, 01:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I got the starter today at lunch
Old 10-25-2007, 02:09 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
hmmm... Beto get off your *** and get that F4i ready to stunt!!
The 12 bar wouldnt have mattered, but its just the sprocket thats messing me up lol. Thats not my fault though, it just hasnt gotten here yet

Originally Posted by Compton82
I got the starter today at lunch
I could have gotten you 20% off
Old 10-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I put a 2x4 piece between my front and passender seat the other day. Its soooo much better.
Does this require any type of cutting? Or can I just get any piece of 2x4 and shove it in there? I need to save my tail too lol...
Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Does this require any type of cutting? Or can I just get any piece of 2x4 and shove it in there? I need to save my tail too lol...
no cutting. I just ziptied it around the subframe.

The clutch cable on the F4I.Are you supposed to route it around the fork tube or inbetween the fork tube and frame?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Just put a motion pro T2 clutch cable on. Its 2 inches or so shorter than the stock one. It will work but its still a hard to pull in. I guess I will lengthen my clutch arm, i guess. Doing ss o's its all i can do to hold on cause of arm pump in my left hand/arm with 1 finger on clutch and 1 on my handbrake.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
no cutting. I just ziptied it around the subframe.

The clutch cable on the F4I.Are you supposed to route it around the fork tube or inbetween the fork tube and frame?
Cool, guess I need to get a 2x4

My clutch cable goes in between
Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Cool, guess I need to get a 2x4

My clutch cable goes in between
more like a 1x4. sorry bout that. i just found a piece of wood laying on the street
Old 10-25-2007, 03:32 PM

G-H-E-T-T-O
Old 10-25-2007, 03:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ yep
Old 10-25-2007, 03:46 PM

I keep asking myself if I should go ahead and just part out the gixxer, or buy a new motor for it and then put it up for sale again
Old 10-25-2007, 05:18 PM
I Love To Post!

Remember the subframe I won on ebay...

Well I get a notice from UPS on the door with a number to call. So I call them and they say that they damaged the product, and have contacted the shipper about what to do. I swear UPS does everything they can to **** me off
Old 10-25-2007, 05:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Well I get a notice from UPS on the door with a number to call. So I call them and they say that they damaged the product, and have contacted the shipper about what to do. I swear UPS does everything they can to **** me off
I hate UPS All are boxes look like manbearpig got ahold of them
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I like my work cause I can smoke weed inside the building after hours
Old 10-25-2007, 06:38 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

bout to go downtown and watch some stand-up comedy. later ya'll
Old 10-25-2007, 06:55 PM

Tell the guy it was worth retail value, then split it with the seller :YEAH

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread