Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by Compton82
Jerry got the foot drags down too. It was a crazy fun night
My new Alpinestars shoes are ****** toast from foot drags

1st POST!
Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

2nd post
Old 10-17-2007, 09:56 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

toast!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:25 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Anyone riding tonight? I wanna scrape some more
Old 10-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Ian has cage sliders in stock :YEAH
Old 10-17-2007, 12:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Anyone riding tonight? I wanna scrape some more
on your scraper bike
Old 10-17-2007, 12:22 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
Ian has cage sliders in stock :YEAH
I got 2 sets I'm waiting on. That **** wrangler better send them to me.

Just got my spare 06' F4I motor off ebay. The ******* keyway is sheered off the crank and the crank is bent as **** I'm reeady to drive to WV and kill this ************!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Damn man that sucks.

That means my sliders should be on the way....wait...I wont be able to use them anyway
Old 10-17-2007, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
I got 2 sets I'm waiting on. That **** wrangler better send them to me.

Just got my spare 06' F4I motor off ebay. The ******* keyway is sheered off the crank and the crank is bent as **** I'm reeady to drive to WV and kill this ************!!!
that sucks big time

Damn man that sucks.

That means my sliders should be on the way....wait...I wont be able to use them anyway
Yeah I'm gonna order mine tonight! and what do you mean you wont be able to use them?
Old 10-17-2007, 12:54 PM

looks like I may be going down to orlando soon.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:13 PM
I Love To Post!

why are you going to orlando?

my cage got crimped shut by the fire hydrant and i havent fixed it
Old 10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I think a heard a little about that.

I got to make my gas tank quit leaking around the cap. Thats how i hurt my ankle sat. merk step to frog and with gas all over your tank......well, it just doesn't grip good like that

anybody got a stock F4I gas cap with key?
I have a minty black HARRIS cap I will trade (pimp)
Old 10-17-2007, 01:29 PM

MIGHT, theres a dude with an f4i(salvage) and an integra that wants to trade both the car and bike for my gixxer with the minty plastic set. I figure I can keep the f4i for spares, and sell the car locally. Plus winters coming and so I'm sure it will be easier to sell a car than a bike....I'ma stop by the HAI shop while I'm down there :YEAH

Andy, I may have a stock gas cap, I'll have to check tonight.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:58 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Andy my **** is doing the same thing.. it sucks.. I found out my bolts inside the cap got loose when denting the tanks, tightened up but the gasket is trash.. It's all good i got a spare cap that came from you.. just no key! I guess I can swap out parts though.. I also got a lil sick looking flamingo jump down last night! kinda looks cool for my squidlyness! I am off for the rest of the day cause it was so slow at work i left.. Think I might go get some vinal vut for the bike!

I should get "**** John" done in vinal!! haha
Old 10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Andy my **** is doing the same thing.. it sucks.. I found out my bolts inside the cap got loose when denting the tanks, tightened up but the gasket is trash.. It's all good i got a spare cap that came from you.. just no key! I guess I can swap out parts though.. I also got a lil sick looking flamingo jump down last night! kinda looks cool for my squidlyness! I am off for the rest of the day cause it was so slow at work i left.. Think I might go get some vinal vut for the bike!

I should get "**** John" done in vinal!! haha
my **** is tightened up but still leaks I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!! avoiding spreaders due to gas ***
Old 10-17-2007, 04:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

BETO, I have a red chrome sportech windsheild for the F4I
Old 10-17-2007, 05:51 PM

Andy I looked but couldnt find that stock cap, maybe I sold it and dont remember lol....oh and no thanks on that windshield, I got 2 stock ones as spares anyways
Old 10-17-2007, 05:55 PM
I Love To Post!

im tired
Old 10-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I Love To Post!

Andy do you have any 636 pegs?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:59 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
Andy I looked but couldnt find that stock cap, maybe I sold it and dont remember lol....oh and no thanks on that windshield, I got 2 stock ones as spares anyways
yea, this red one looks gay anyway . I have your stock cap with no key.You gave it to me with the F4I. I think. Do you have any clipons, fender, clutch cable. any F4I parts

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread