Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
i wish i was a girl right now so I could WHOOP this bitches ***.
****** females
Youve got to give some details

Kanes bike is bad, but needs a better cage.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
Youve got to give some details

Kanes bike is bad, but needs a better cage.
female roomate that is on the rag and hates stuntriding.
female roomate = a bunch of BS.
just friends with the chick but it feels like i'm married

so laugh it up guys, I know ya'll want to
Old 09-26-2007, 02:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I always thought having a female roommate would be sweet. Especially if you were both single.

Im trying to figure this out though. If she is JUST a roomate what does it matter how she feels about stunt riding? I think Andy is in loveeeee.

and I gotta ask, is it that smokin hot chick thats on your myspace holding an AK or something(I cant remember exactly what it was)
Old 09-26-2007, 02:45 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

the girl with the ak is a girl I used to date. Still **** her time to time
She just moved to B-Ham as a matter of fact. So if i do come one weekend I will be staying at her house. She has a F4I, CR125 and a few pitbikes.ohhhh and a Audi twin turbo.

I thought having a female roomate would be sweet too. boy, I was wrong on that

My roomate is moving to Denver in a few days though so its all good.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

she says i'm immature? I mean, look at my avatar......thats as mature as it gets I'm immature cause I'm 27 and stunt sportbikes and need to grow up. I will stop when hell freezes over. Everytime the age thing comes up I mention OMR and ***** and she ****** hates that
Old 09-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Damn man, a hot chick that has bikes. Might wanna edit your post sayin she is in B-ham or John will find her, tell her you paid someone for sex and got AIDS.

With the current "roommate" it sounds like the kind of arguments you get from ex gf's. But seriously, who could hate on Man Bear Andy
Old 09-26-2007, 03:06 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Damn man, a hot chick that has bikes. Might wanna edit your post sayin she is in B-ham or John will find her, tell her you paid someone for sex and got AIDS.

With the current "roommate" it sounds like the kind of arguments you get from ex gf's. But seriously, who could hate on Man Bear Andy
it feels like a relationship gone sour....it sucks .It will be all good in a few days though. :YEAH
Old 09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

you should see that chicks mom!! Hot as hell. Has MILF on her license plate. I was at their house one night and that chick left and I almost fucked her mom
Old 09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

El Oh El
Old 09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

http://convertdirect.com/ you can convert youtube files to your hard drive. best thing i have found on the internet yet
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't seen a chick on a F4i in B'ham
Old 09-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Me neither, but if I do.....
Old 09-26-2007, 03:21 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Beto if you need a hand, we can bleed your handbrake when you get here
thanks man, I just bled it with the vacuum bleeder though, I think I got it right. It feels a lot better now, I dont have to pump the hb after I use the footbrake :YEAH

Originally Posted by shky4
link didnt work for me

the girl with the ak is a girl I used to date. Still **** her time to time
She just moved to B-Ham as a matter of fact. So if i do come one weekend I will be staying at her house. She has a F4I, CR125 and a few pitbikes.ohhhh and a Audi twin turbo.

I thought having a female roomate would be sweet too. boy, I was wrong on that

My roomate is moving to Denver in a few days though so its all good.
wow, that ak girl sounds pretty cool
Old 09-26-2007, 03:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

pretty cool indeed, she never rides though
Old 09-26-2007, 03:25 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

http://convertdirect.com/ you can convert youtube files to your hard drive. best thing i have found on the internet yet
nice! :YEAH :YEAH I've been looking for one for sometime now, every site that I found made you download a player and then you could download youtube vids...

Me neither, but if I do.....
Old 09-26-2007, 03:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Man Im bored
Old 09-26-2007, 03:30 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that really you Andy?

Old 09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I Love To Post!

beau post that pic using the attachments thing, I cant see it
Old 09-26-2007, 03:33 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that really you Andy?

i wish
Old 09-26-2007, 03:33 PM

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that really you Andy?

do I see a photoshop war coming?

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread