Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...i-subcage.html could probably get it cheaper
Old 09-26-2007, 11:40 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
i might build my own

call it "the crudcage"
Old 09-26-2007, 11:42 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Building your own would be pretty easy, but I cant weld...
Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Building your own would be pretty easy, but I cant weld...
my boss can weld like a ****. steel, aluminum, titanium, ect.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

so are you guys riding tonight? What time? :YEAH

I'm not supposed to but I'm going anyways, told my parents that I needed to go get some stuff from the house up there haha

Beau, let me know if your planning on getting out, I need you to stop by cycle gear and pick up an msr if you dont mind, I'll pay you at the spot
Old 09-26-2007, 12:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
so are you guys riding tonight? What time? :YEAH

I'm not supposed to but I'm going anyways, told my parents that I needed to go get some stuff from the house up there haha

Beau, let me know if your planning on getting out, I need you to stop by cycle gear and pick up an msr if you dont mind, I'll pay you at the spot
i'm gonna shorten my clutch rod for the butter:YEAH
Old 09-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I want to get it so bad, but I'm just going to save up a little more cash and go ahead and order the 12 bar and sprockets
Old 09-26-2007, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
i'm gonna shorten my clutch rod for the butter:YEAH
so are you running the stock lever, or do you still have that moose? I thought about making the clutch arm at the end of the cable longer, but I dont see how I could run my HB and stock clutch lever, the lever gets in the way
Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

so are you running the stock lever, or do you still have that moose? I thought about making the clutch arm at the end of the cable longer, but I dont see how I could run my HB and stock clutch lever, the lever gets in the way
msr pro raptor....i meant the clutch arm that comes out the cover, cut it and reweld 5-10mm in it. lengthen it not shorten it...my bad
Old 09-26-2007, 12:16 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

i cut the shorty msr down and use just 1 finger. I have nasty blisters on my clutch and handbrake fingers though.... i need a new clutch cable i think.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:20 PM

msr pro raptor....i meant the clutch arm that comes out the cover, cut it and reweld 5-10mm in it. lengthen it not shorten it...my bad
lol ok that makes sense, same thing I was talking about

i cut the shorty msr down and use just 1 finger. I have nasty blisters on my clutch and handbrake fingers though.... i need a new clutch cable i think.
yeah I guess I'll just go with the msr, thats weird about the clutch cable man I bought it in good condition from some guy off stuntusa, musta got worn out....

BEAU where are you
Old 09-26-2007, 12:21 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

my boss can weld like a ****. steel, aluminum, titanium, ect.

do you get good deals on titanium (i.e. a cheap titanium scrape plate for my 12 bar)

I plan on getting off work in the 5-6 area and plan on riding as soon as I can get to the lot. Call me around 5 and let me know if you are coming and I'll stop by Cycle Gear for ya.

Does anyone else need anything from Cycle Gear while I'm stopping?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 PM

I'm gone to lunch, I'll check back in when I get back
Old 09-26-2007, 12:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

[QUOTE=shky4;2957514]do you get good deals on titanium (i.e. a cheap titanium scrape plate for my 12 bar)[QUOTE]
never buy it. if we have to wed titanium we just cut some off a 05-06 gsxr1000 stock pipe and use that

use magnisium for sparkles
Old 09-26-2007, 12:26 PM

sounds good man, I'll hit you up at 5 then
Old 09-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by shky4
Does anyone else need anything from Cycle Gear while I'm stopping?
John needs a master cylinder.....

Sorry John, that one was too easy
Old 09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
I Love To Post!

Beau do you want me to just bring the exhaust to the lot, or are you gonna come to the garage?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Beau do you want me to just bring the exhaust to the lot, or are you gonna come to the garage?
better shorten that thing up
Old 09-26-2007, 12:48 PM

John needs a master cylinder.....

Sorry John, that one was too easy

Sorry L.J. has bad credit with me

Just bring it to the lot

better shorten that thing up
I can't do Circles only LOOPS
Old 09-26-2007, 12:50 PM

Unless you're saying you need me to come to the garage to help you get your cage stuff together

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread