Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:26 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

I'm up to 3.95 posts a day
Old 09-25-2007, 03:26 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shky4
andy, I think it's safe for you to come back now LOL
I heard all the shouting while hiding under the bed.....my thumb is all pruned up. I may have to go to counciling now to deal with my emotions. I need a hug
Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 PM

there you go buddy
Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

squash the beef......what I have done...I apologize and I will make right...there....I will do it for me.....because I would like to think I am a better person....let the **** go.....it's the past....All the other **** compton....cummon....look.....us being friends is not necessary....ok...im not asking for that by no means...but quit the **** talking and grudge match...it's stupid....I'll take care of what I have done and I will pay for it....in one way or the other...I will be judged for it...I will stand before God one day and alll the shitty things I have done I will be accountable for...until then all I can do is make it right the best way I can...but yall make that impossible....I am not gonna fight with you anymmore....and Compton...yes...you were a good friend to me....I would like to think the same for myself to you....prolly one of the 2 people that I have been closest to in the last cople of years.....it is very sad it has come to this....Do I think I have contributed to this situation....definitely...let me say again...I know I have done shitty things...but the blame does not lie soley on me.....with that note....like I said...friends not necessary...but lets squash this ****...it's done...I will take care of what I owe you....I just wanted my master cylinder back so I could ride....but it's cool...Everything will work out....it always does....I hope the best for you....
Old 09-25-2007, 03:31 PM

Andy quick make a run for it!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:33 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Andy quick make a run for it!

It's cool Andy...you can stay....I am done
Old 09-25-2007, 03:33 PM

and I hope you will get to come ride with us again.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Compton, I'm not going to Tuscaloosa now, my buddy canceled so I wanna get that exhaust from you to mount up.
Hell yea, lets put it on and then go ride
Old 09-25-2007, 03:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i'm back now
Old 09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Is your avatar Man Bear Andy?
Old 09-25-2007, 04:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
Is your avatar Man Bear Andy?
yep just got bored at work the other day
Old 09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
I Love To Post!

HAHA I saw all the ones you made on myspace. Mt Everest was the best
Old 09-25-2007, 05:20 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a pm I got last night. It will be responded to when I get to work and have time. John this isnt me showing off for anyone, or making anything public. You had no problem telling people Im a theif, so I have no problem setting things straight.

Totally uncalled for....why do you act like such a *****?? Try to show off for your buddies who think hating on people and putting people down 24/7 is the cool thing to do? First off....**** never came up missing because of me...never.....second...yes...I want my master cylinder back...I imagine you are the one who took it because you got your handbrake fitting back didnt you....now....as far as the rearsets go....yes...I broke them and I owe you that and I fully intend on making that right no matter how much of a ******** you are...but I never took anything from anybody...I asked...never just stole it...and that is what happened with my master...and guess what...I need that to ride....I cant believe you put this **** on a public thread like it is going to impress somebody or something...you all need to grow up....and I believe that makes you the douche bag...I haven't done anything to anybody...I just decided to take a different path with my life...you guys were bringing me down...plain and simple...all the bullshit drama and everything was just to much for me...so I moved on....now...yes...I would like my master cylinder back please...if you didn't take it please tell me who did so I can get it back....I wouldn't have worried about it because I do owe you the rearsets...but I tried to get one and they are $264.94 + tax....I can't take that hit riht now...but I would like to ride....so please get back to me or pass on the message....

and here is a quick thing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-NINJA-636-REAR-BRAKE-MASTER-CYLINDER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ007Q QitemZ170151041100QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
there is a master ctlinder for $9, so tell the truth. Youre just upset nobody is around anymore for your beggin *** to take advantage of.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:34 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

HAHA I saw all the ones you made on myspace. Mt Everest was the best
I almost pissed in my pants making that one
Old 09-25-2007, 05:35 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
Damn....I have been sitting here asking myself if it is even worth it to type back...and I really dont think it is....Compton...this is wrong...and you know it...the whole deal....You are making me out to be somehting I am not....and it is like you all swing from each other's nuts and don't have minds of your own....This didn't even have anything to do with any of you...shouldn't be in public..it's bullshit drama...but that follows yall around all the tine don't it....Compton...you changed man....now...if you want to say something please reply like an adult with a PM.... am through feeding this bullshit drama fire you are trying to start...
and it is like you all swing from each other's nuts and don't have minds of your own let this mind of my speek you ask me for some work so i help you out .what did you do to me you never show up .now lets see here i guess this is compton mind speeking here no its beua mind speeking here ,hell i guess i done lost my mind .swing nut's no thank you :YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 05:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

cant we all just get along? ....lol
Old 09-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I Love To Post!

HAHA shut up Andy, you never came ride with us. I have a gas can you can borrow...
Old 09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Im going to buy a dremel and new cage bolts
Old 09-25-2007, 06:26 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Exactly

Beto I ordered the new four piston dual caliper setup from Ho Hey and it should be in by the weekend so I gots to try it out.
this I have to check out :YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 07:06 PM

for real tho

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread