Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

John is a douche bag
Old 09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Ill ride at the met for a little bit and try to not get arrested
Old 09-24-2007, 03:52 PM
I Love To Post!

weather looks fine for the night
Old 09-24-2007, 04:01 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Compton my post count is up to 3.91 a day
Old 09-24-2007, 04:02 PM

I wanna make it to four
Old 09-24-2007, 04:13 PM
I Love To Post!

im goin for 10
Old 09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i need to get my post count up so I will be less squidly
Old 09-24-2007, 05:11 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

well today was a great day woke up and had to **** so then i starter to think and i saw my way .it suck ,but at less i don't have hemriods :YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-24-2007, 05:19 PM

And with that we have reached the peak of the day

"Words of Wisdom from THE ROD"
Old 09-24-2007, 06:51 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

u-know how we do it:YEAH :YEAH
Old 09-24-2007, 09:07 PM

I see you sneaking around L.J.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:08 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by shky4
3 missed calls, I called too
weird, your name didnt show up on the caller id

Originally Posted by Compton82
I called 3 times
lol well my phone just said 2 missed calls, nextel sucks
Old 09-24-2007, 09:11 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

dang Compton, wish I would have checked out the computer...I was hoping to ride today, I met up with Troy and he got that rearset from me, but he said he wasnt planning on getting out. I should have called around
Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I Love To Post!

Here is a pm I got last night. It will be responded to when I get to work and have time. John this isnt me showing off for anyone, or making anything public. You had no problem telling people Im a theif, so I have no problem setting things straight.

Totally uncalled for....why do you act like such a *****?? Try to show off for your buddies who think hating on people and putting people down 24/7 is the cool thing to do? First off....**** never came up missing because of me...never.....second...yes...I want my master cylinder back...I imagine you are the one who took it because you got your handbrake fitting back didnt you....now....as far as the rearsets go....yes...I broke them and I owe you that and I fully intend on making that right no matter how much of a ******** you are...but I never took anything from anybody...I asked...never just stole it...and that is what happened with my master...and guess what...I need that to ride....I cant believe you put this **** on a public thread like it is going to impress somebody or something...you all need to grow up....and I believe that makes you the douche bag...I haven't done anything to anybody...I just decided to take a different path with my life...you guys were bringing me down...plain and simple...all the bullshit drama and everything was just to much for me...so I moved on....now...yes...I would like my master cylinder back please...if you didn't take it please tell me who did so I can get it back....I wouldn't have worried about it because I do owe you the rearsets...but I tried to get one and they are $264.94 + tax....I can't take that hit riht now...but I would like to ride....so please get back to me or pass on the message....

and here is a quick thing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-NINJA-636-REAR-BRAKE-MASTER-CYLINDER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ007Q QitemZ170151041100QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
there is a master ctlinder for $9, so tell the truth. Youre just upset nobody is around anymore for your beggin *** to take advantage of.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I Love To Post!

bbtw, that was the first post
Old 09-25-2007, 08:10 AM
I Love To Post!

Beau I can get a brand new GPR damper for $125, it just doesnt have the mounting kit
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
Here is a pm I got last night. It will be responded to when I get to work and have time. John this isnt me showing off for anyone, or making anything public. You had no problem telling people Im a theif, so I have no problem setting things straight.

Totally uncalled for....why do you act like such a *****?? Try to show off for your buddies who think hating on people and putting people down 24/7 is the cool thing to do? First off....**** never came up missing because of me...never.....second...yes...I want my master cylinder back...I imagine you are the one who took it because you got your handbrake fitting back didnt you....now....as far as the rearsets go....yes...I broke them and I owe you that and I fully intend on making that right no matter how much of a ******** you are...but I never took anything from anybody...I asked...never just stole it...and that is what happened with my master...and guess what...I need that to ride....I cant believe you put this **** on a public thread like it is going to impress somebody or something...you all need to grow up....and I believe that makes you the douche bag...I haven't done anything to anybody...I just decided to take a different path with my life...you guys were bringing me down...plain and simple...all the bullshit drama and everything was just to much for me...so I moved on....now...yes...I would like my master cylinder back please...if you didn't take it please tell me who did so I can get it back....I wouldn't have worried about it because I do owe you the rearsets...but I tried to get one and they are $264.94 + tax....I can't take that hit riht now...but I would like to ride....so please get back to me or pass on the message....

and here is a quick thing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-NINJA-636-REAR-BRAKE-MASTER-CYLINDER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ007Q QitemZ170151041100QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
there is a master ctlinder for $9, so tell the truth. Youre just upset nobody is around anymore for your beggin *** to take advantage of.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:06 AM

3rd post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by liljohn
why do you act like such a *****?? ......I fully intend on making that right no matter how much of a ******** you are
Im a ******** for wanting my rearsets back that you got in January? Or am I a ******** for not letting you continue to run my handbrake setup until you broke it and then wanted to give it back?
Originally Posted by liljohn
I cant believe you put this **** on a public thread like it is going to impress somebody or something
I cant believe you would tell people Im a theif. You have been the most worthless/untrustworthy person I have ever met, and then put me on blast saying I stole ****. We arent Amanda or Brittany, we are done falling for your bullshit, so give it up.

As far as the master cylinder goes, you say it cost $264.94 + tax. Lets work out a deal. You get me the following parts, and I will get you a rear master.

Headlight 2917231-001 $454.95
Right rear set 1821733-001 $72.35
Left rear set 1821737-001 $72.35

You were calling Troy the other day to get ahold of me I heard, but never once called me. So im guessing that you still dont have a phone. What Nextel finally got smart enough to not fall for your bullshit like everyone else did?
Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 AM

John, that's lame. You did Compton wrong and you know it. I never had any problems with you and still don't, but you are the cause of your own drama, so don't put that off on us. Maybe one day you will grow up and start owning up to your actions and stop all that stupid lying you do on everything. Just for the record I've always enjoyed riding with you and think you have a lot of skill. However things like you saying "I got lost coming from Walmart and couldn't find the lot" when the Walmart is in your home town and we had been riding in this lot for 5 or 6 months. No. 1 you knew we had guests from out of state there to ride with us and No. 2 nobody ultimately cares so next time just say I don't wanna ride, I wanna hang out with Britney. Or how about when Elrod goes out of his way to help you get work and then you don't show, call, or apologize, is that the maturity your talking about? Last peice of advice is TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU WON'T PUT YOURSELF IN THESE PREDICAMENTS.

There is no need for grudges on any side and I'm not mad at you.
Now be a man, apoligize to those you owe it to and make things right and start riding with us again.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread