Old 09-17-2007, 12:57 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

you shoulda been with us tonight Elrod. Goodtimes

Compton learned to stand on the tank and do acid drops

Troy learned to do back flips off the tank
Old 09-17-2007, 01:08 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

The word for the day is SICK!

I had a bad *** time today.

Everyone up on one crossing the bridge had to look tight from the back. Im glad I wasnt just watching for once.

I did kind of mess up my nice tank dent though, sorry Roger.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:41 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Nice looking tank compton.....

Elrod... come on man.. just ride.. I'm gimp as a mother ******.. still out killing the streets and even learning new tricks on the 636 today at the lot...

Quit acting like dale!!!

You missed one of the most exciting days at the lot for everyone... the HB was feeling good for me today!!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:36 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Nice looking tank compton.....

Elrod... come on man.. just ride.. I'm gimp as a mother ******.. still out killing the streets and even learning new tricks on the 636 today at the lot...

Quit acting like dale!!!

You missed one of the most exciting days at the lot for everyone... the HB was feeling good for me today!!
is ur ankle still messed up?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 AM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

Originally Posted by shky4
you shoulda been with us tonight Elrod. Goodtimes

Compton learned to stand on the tank and do acid drops

Troy learned to do back flips off the tank
YEA GO CHECK THE VID. DAMN I GOT TO GET UP IN LIKE 2 HRS. LOL.

Last edited by stuntmonkey; 09-17-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:46 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

im first
Old 09-17-2007, 07:46 AM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

1st post i been on pain killers 4 the pass fews days that why i haven't been riding
Old 09-17-2007, 08:17 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elrod
1st post i been on pain killers 4 the pass fews days that why i haven't been riding
2nd post!
I ride on killers sometimes
I fucked my bike up good yesterday. was going to do a circle then my idle started to pull hard. I was on the brake and I pulled the cluch in and mosetrapped it.When it sat on 2 wheels I floored it and dumped the clutch(on accident of course)
broken rearset, cage, bars, and my ******* bike is running on 2 cyclinders **** barrel rolled like a WW2 fighter plane. I broke a SI cage!!!!!! Should I get a reward? Prehaps a cookie? It was caught on tape so I will try to get the vid today. You guys will laugh your ***'s off

I broke a SI cage!!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:39 AM

I wanna see the video!!!!!

oh yeah your third Andy so I'm fourth
Old 09-17-2007, 08:50 AM
I Love To Post!

elrod tryin to jack my first post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I Love To Post!

Beto where are you man?? Dude you have got to come downtown either Thursday or Sunday, we had a ****** blast
Old 09-17-2007, 10:08 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

well i'm not allowed to say if I'm coming downtown with yall again

but dont be suprised if I just show up thursday, I'm going to go buy some lights this week
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
2nd post!
I ride on killers sometimes
I fucked my bike up good yesterday. was going to do a circle then my idle started to pull hard. I was on the brake and I pulled the cluch in and mosetrapped it.When it sat on 2 wheels I floored it and dumped the clutch(on accident of course)
broken rearset, cage, bars, and my ******* bike is running on 2 cyclinders **** barrel rolled like a WW2 fighter plane. I broke a SI cage!!!!!! Should I get a reward? Prehaps a cookie? It was caught on tape so I will try to get the vid today. You guys will laugh your ***'s off

I broke a SI cage!!!!

damn sounds like you had it bad! I'm sorta there with you...

I got the bike out there yesterday, and I didnt realize that it was low on gas. This was the first time on it so I went straight to SS's cause I didnt have any rear pegs...I got 2 down decent, and then I went for the 3rd one and got it right at BP, the bitch just turned off! (Beau knows how that one goes)...so anyways I got thrown over and my helmet almost touched the tire, luckily I was able to hold on with my legs and rolled to a stop. Didnt crash and I am soo happy becuase I dont even have a cage on this f4i

my shoulder is hurting like hell today though, I think I jammed it up again
Old 09-17-2007, 10:23 AM

yeah it looked crazy, F4is give no warning of low gas

Beto, Compton did an acid drop on the streets last night, he pasted you in street credit LOL

oh yeah you bike is sweet. It almost looks like a RR instead of a F4i

and I scraped last night and pulled back off
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 AM

sounds like yall had more fun in the streets, Compton is crazy if he seriously did that on the streets lol. Got more ***** than I do!

yeah I love the way the f4izzle looks, hopefully the full fairings will hold up to my squidlyness....if I can find a good enough deal, I'm putting an inverted front end on her :YEAH
Old 09-17-2007, 10:34 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by shky4
Beto, Compton did an acid drop on the streets last night, he pasted you in street credit LOL
on a sketchy road in 6th gear if I might add, haha.

We hitting the lot tomorrow?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

let me see if I can get the video....some guy filmed edited it to stupid dance music......we where just goofin off so there was nothin special, I dont think
Old 09-17-2007, 11:54 AM

post the crash Andy
Old 09-17-2007, 11:56 AM
I Love To Post!

I wanna see the video, and make fun of the goofy music
Old 09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Compton82
I wanna see the video, and make fun of the goofy music
here ya go then
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1L8G985MCBs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1L8G985MCBs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread