Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 02:55 AM

stuntmonkey is a decent person
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Blow off work man. YOU CAN COME WORK WITH ME MAN, GOT UR JOB WAITING. LETS GO RIDE WITH ANDY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stuntmonkey
Blow off work man. YOU CAN COME WORK WITH ME MAN, GOT UR JOB WAITING. LETS GO RIDE WITH ANDY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
just let me know man. 706-315-4057, Andy

Ohh........1st POST!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 10:52 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

damn Andys got it 2 days in a row

Troy I'll see if I can get off work...
Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
damn Andys got it 2 days in a row

Troy I'll see if I can get off work...
I'm on a 1st post mission!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:40 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

1st post again!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:54 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

ahh! I was really trying to get it today
Old 09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I got irritated at my exhaust last night after it pivoted my rear wheel off the ground doing a circle and made me crash . It bent it up good.So, this morning I ran it through the band saw and just cut it off right behind where it mounts to the rear peg bracket. It looks like pure garbage.I bet it wont hit now

Troy, I need Ralph Loughi (however you spell it) help. How can this be the easiest circle? I either go to wide or highside.I know this is the 1st circle you learned I have been in the habit of running really low idle for everything lately.Gonna go ride some later at the place where everybody street races Its my only option other than riding in a lot by myself with nobody around
Old 09-09-2007, 10:16 PM

that poor exhaust lol

my f4izzle gets here tommorow morning...Andy how fast can you get SI cages? or do you have any on hand for f4i's?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:14 PM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

STILL NO RADIATOR!!!! Yea Andy, ralph loui s are alot easier at higher idle, specialy learning them. Gaaaaaaa I want to ride so bad. AS SOON AS I FIX MY BIKE IM RIDING EVERY FREAKING DAY POSSIBLE. (NOW THAT I HAVE MY VAN)
Old 09-10-2007, 12:08 AM

Malefic is a decent person

Would this be 1st post all the way from Ohio?
Old 09-10-2007, 01:39 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

no, definately not the 1st post. We run on central time here son, nice try
Old 09-10-2007, 01:42 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

and it don't count till after sleepy time
Old 09-10-2007, 01:43 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Sorry andy, but your first post days have come to an end MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-10-2007, 02:22 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

check out the pics of the ride beau
Old 09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I am on
Old 09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

a mission
Old 09-10-2007, 10:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

you guys
Old 09-10-2007, 10:20 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

cause i
Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

just got
Old 09-10-2007, 10:22 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

the 6000th POST!!!!!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread