Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 04:13 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

you left and the storms moved in
Old 09-01-2007, 01:34 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Yeah sucks we.... I didn't ride much at all last night.. sucks aout everyones bikes breaking and Debo's wreck.. So is he still got the gimp thing going on?
Old 09-01-2007, 11:29 PM

elrod is an unknown quantity at this point

man, i try to make it tonight ,but my ke4y was taking away i don't understand
Old 09-02-2007, 09:24 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

hahaha
Old 09-02-2007, 12:01 PM

so what time is everyone getting out .i mit be getting a real stunt bike tus. going to look at it to see if it will work .jerry will you come out with me to make sure we can fix it .
Old 09-02-2007, 12:42 PM
I Love To Post!

hmm interesting. what are ya looking at?
Old 09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
I Love To Post!

Its raining
Old 09-02-2007, 09:35 PM

stuntmonkey is a decent person

:YEAH I just bought this restored 70's cruisin van off ebay for $1,375.:YEAH V8, 302, only 100k miles. said it runs great, he wouldnt be afraid to drive it anywere. Cool right? what yall think? I'll be in this thing!!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:27 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

^^ Thats the **** Troy, I've been pulling my bike around in our shop Astro Van. I would get it painted up like the ******* A-TEAM van!! It already looks like it. Weld a cage on each side of the van, that would be dope.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:10 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

crazy van Troy...

and second post even though Andy didn't call first
Old 09-03-2007, 11:13 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Damn I got 3rd??

WTF??? Where's veryone at? Anyhow, checked the 6durty6 out some last night Beto...

It didn't break a timing chain, pulled the starter and the stator to make sure they weren't the cause it's def either a bent rod or a bent valve, pos jumped time, the chain is still on and looks like it's in good shape though, so I'm headed to work now and hopefully get home at a decent hour and get that engine swapped out and be able to make C&I 5
Old 09-03-2007, 12:43 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I'd like to send a nice **** YOU to kawi for shitty motors ...nah but that seriously sucked, I'm sticking with honda from now on....let me know how the motor swap goes Jerry
Old 09-03-2007, 01:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Damn I got 3rd??

WTF??? Where's veryone at? Anyhow, checked the 6durty6 out some last night Beto...

It didn't break a timing chain, pulled the starter and the stator to make sure they weren't the cause it's def either a bent rod or a bent valve, pos jumped time, the chain is still on and looks like it's in good shape though, so I'm headed to work now and hopefully get home at a decent hour and get that engine swapped out and be able to make C&I 5
what happened? I had to replace the cam chain on 1 of my 636's just cause it had reached its full stretch.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:51 PM

its a party
Old 09-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Elrod Im working in the garage and youre sitting at home posting on damn stuntlife. Lazy ***
Old 09-04-2007, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
what happened? I had to replace the cam chain on 1 of my 636's just cause it had reached its full stretch.

Not sure it would lock up after turning it 180 degrees, prolly a dropped valve or it jumped time and bent a valve and hitting the piston....

No time to look at it just planned on putting the other engine in...

The other engine he had I just got through putting in has no oil pressure and is fu(king hammering like no tommorrow....

Thanks for the help Compton and E-Rod...

Maybe we can do it again in a few days....
Old 09-04-2007, 08:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Not sure it would lock up after turning it 180 degrees, prolly a dropped valve or it jumped time and bent a valve and hitting the piston....

No time to look at it just planned on putting the other engine in...

The other engine he had I just got through putting in has no oil pressure and is fu(king hammering like no tommorrow....

Thanks for the help Compton and E-Rod...

Maybe we can do it again in a few days....
oil pressure switch on the right front of the motor, it has 1 wire going to it.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:14 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

not saying anything but the F4I i got i had busted fork seals, 1 fork is so bent and creased. rear suspension is missing all needle bearings and dust seals,coolant pours out from somewhere while on 1 wheel, replaced cam chain,gonna have to replace the head, the throttle bodies have a chunk out of them which gives a nasty airleak (motor gets hot really fast) and alot other stuff
Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 AM

man I knocked off some money when we found out the forks were leaking, I don't know what your trying to say but I gave you time to check the bike and I even told you to take it for a spin but you said no...now the motor on the other hand there really wasn't a way to tell if it was good or bad unless I were to throw it in a bike...
Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Beto
man I knocked off some money when we found out the forks were leaking, I don't know what your trying to say but I gave you time to check the bike and I even told you to take it for a spin but you said no...now the motor on the other hand there really wasn't a way to tell if it was good or bad unless I were to throw it in a bike...
I'm sayin' that despite all that, I'm not mad. Its a stuntbike. There was just more going on with the bike than you said. You probably where not aware of everything going on with it. The motor was running fine when I took it out. I stripped that 636 down cause I had broken another radiator (4th one) and my frame was cracking more and more everytime I rode it. I wouldn't try to burn you Beto cause thats bad buisness and I would not do anything like that on purpose cause I dont want **** coming back on me. Take the oil pressure switch off the other motor and give it a whirl. Is it the clutch basket making noise? What about when the motor is fully warmed? Let me know man cause I will try to help.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread