Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

The lot was a lot of fun lastnight though
Old 07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Brandons song on myspace, although kind of ghetto, is cool
Old 07-12-2007, 05:22 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

where's your game at
Old 07-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I Love To Post!

its in homewood on oxmoor
Old 07-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Hit me up if youre gonna swing by
Old 07-12-2007, 06:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Anybody heard from Beto?
Old 07-12-2007, 06:20 PM

okayyyy
Old 07-12-2007, 06:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Im about to load up all my crap into the truck
Old 07-12-2007, 06:25 PM

and then....
Old 07-12-2007, 06:29 PM

aaaannnnddddd ttthhheeeennnn.........
Old 07-12-2007, 06:29 PM

and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... vand then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then.... and then....
Old 07-12-2007, 06:30 PM

and then...
Old 07-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Compton82
BTW, Anyone need some parts of an 04 636 or 04 600rr? Im about to part 2 of em out on ebay:YEAH

but my bikes an 03
Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

sorry guys, I'm in Clanton, have to pick out all my classes and my dad needed me...
Old 07-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I Love To Post!

This is bullcrap beto. I remember sunday you said, "Lets ride wednesday, thursday, and friday"
Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Is everyone still planning on riding tomorrow?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:18 PM

sorry man, some other **** came up...plus even if I did stay up there, my bike wasnt really rideable, stator cover is leaking remember
Old 07-12-2007, 11:43 PM
I Love To Post!

I do remember, but its not leaking bad. I moved it today when I cleaned up the garage a little, and the spot was too big. Well, ok it was kinda big
Old 07-13-2007, 07:41 AM
I Love To Post!

1st post
Old 07-13-2007, 08:33 AM
I Love To Post!

and 2nd, Troy I saw your new video on myspace

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread