Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Eo9L_YQi8

here's the youtube link
Old 10-05-2009, 12:02 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by shky4
what master are you running?
I had a brembo 16 on there. Swapped to my stock zx10 one..
Old 10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

anybody interested in a Tygershark cage? I will know prices shortly. I'm getting one (lifetime warranty). Gotta get about 4 cages to get dealer pricing. Not a big break but a break none the less. I'm tired of SI's shitty fitment & aweful waiting time on getting stuff. Every SI cage I've bought never fits right & this I think contributes to frame crackage. All the top bike destroyers run Tygershark and I think i know why now. Let me know guys, you know I will gibe the B-Ham guys the best deal i can
Old 10-05-2009, 01:35 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Nice Beau!!!
Got the circles i see
Old 10-05-2009, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
All the top bike destroyers run Tygershark and I think i know why now. Let me know guys, you know I will gibe the B-Ham guys the best deal i can
I'll check out there web page tonight

Nice Beau!!!
Got the circles i see

I got the feel now I just gotta get it on lock and more comfortable with the gas
Old 10-05-2009, 04:58 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Ok. so i had someone that was gong to trade me an r6 for my bike... and i'm just ready to ride something different..

so if it doesn't go through i'm doing the blasphemous thing and going streetfighter for a while.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:23 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Me & Beto have a tygershark being built I have 1 more F4I apex coming and 2 03-04 Apex cages coming
Old 10-05-2009, 05:27 PM
J Blox

Ohhh snap. hit me up with the price.. if i swap to this r6 may need one.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by frayz
$310 shipped for a Apex
Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Me & Beto have a tygershark being built I have 1 more F4I apex coming and 2 03-04 Apex cages coming
thanks again buddy!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I'll check out there web page tonight

DO IT! both of you lol. Andy got a good deal on these cages!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:31 AM

1st post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

2nd post WTF! its 6 pm!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:11 PM

Mickey, three more weekends to YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frayz, I tried to call you but your phone went BEEP BEEP BEEP, did you get a new number?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

FO SHO!

maybe it'll stop raining so i can practice before then. i didnt get to ride for almost a month before the ROC.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 PM
J Blox

Mickey, three more weekends to YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frayz, I tried to call you but your phone went BEEP BEEP BEEP, did you get a new number?
damn my bad man. I smashed that piece the other day. whats up? lol hit me on a pm on here and i'll shoot you my work cell #.

I'm working on the details, but i should be at yo face and may be getting a new bike that weekend
Old 10-06-2009, 11:03 PM

I'm working on the details, but i should be at yo face and may be getting a new bike that weekend

yeah, I was just going to see if you got a plan for YO FACE yet, the closer it gets, the more I'm thinking I would like to ride there Friday too, but just depends on when you and Brandon want to head out (if you're still planning on riding with us). Also, if you are planning on going with us, would you be coming up Thursday night or Friday? I'm down for whatever
Old 10-06-2009, 11:04 PM

I'm ready to ride, circles are starting to get fun
Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

first post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:52 AM
J Blox

yeah, I was just going to see if you got a plan for YO FACE yet, the closer it gets, the more I'm thinking I would like to ride there Friday too, but just depends on when you and Brandon want to head out (if you're still planning on riding with us). Also, if you are planning on going with us, would you be coming up Thursday night or Friday? I'm down for whatever
Not 100% sure yet. everytime I say yes and start working details other issues come up. Trying to see if one of my buddies is still going he said i could ride for free and has to drive past my exit on 10 so i donno man i'm sitll up in the air..i'm turning into a huge last minute person.

And yea circles get fun..then frustrating again when you mousetrap everytime you try to step into soemthing else.

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread