Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread

Originally Posted by frayz
Google maps shows that its about 2-3 hrs off course, but its a smooth route that way. U need a ride?

DOPE. yea my buddy had that problem learning those.. i'm switching back to a brembo to try and get my tank tricks back.. how hard are spreader O's?
yea, i need a lift. Never been to a xdl comp.

Yea spreader circles are really hard. Its like starting all over again. My tailbone is soooooo bruised and raw
Old 08-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
finally jumping from SS circle to spreader circle. It usually comes down but i'll have it soon. Highsiding those just SUCKS!!!!!

yeah brother, once you get past the highsides i find spreader o's easier to just jump to instead of clutch up and dip.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:46 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

yea your right, clutching it up for the dip in is alot tougher.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:56 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

yea, i need a lift. Never been to a xdl comp.

Yea spreader circles are really hard. Its like starting all over again. My tailbone is soooooo bruised and raw
This will be my first XDL to go to as well. I can swing thru and get u its not too far out of the way. U down to split some gas money? I dont have a hotel planned im just kinda wingin it.. i figure if no one rode with me i could always crash in the truck

Hmm i've always been better at K's are they easier than spreaders? lol I want a damn tank O. I'll prolly kill myself though
Old 08-17-2009, 12:58 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

This will be my first XDL to go to as well. I can swing thru and get u its not too far out of the way. U down to split some gas money? I dont have a hotel planned im just kinda wingin it.. i figure if no one rode with me i could always crash in the truck

Hmm i've always been better at K's are they easier than spreaders? lol I want a damn tank O. I'll prolly kill myself though
I'll let you know if i can get off work. K's are supposed to be alot easier but they mess with me more mentally
Old 08-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yea your right, clutching it up for the dip in is alot tougher.

wish i could just jump to 50/50 but ive highsided a couple of those, those suck more because you just smash into the ground.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Soup Mafia

50/50 i get more grip and but its almost impossible to bail off the back and land on your feet to try and save you and ur bike.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:29 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I'll let you know if i can get off work. K's are supposed to be alot easier but they mess with me more mentally
Originally Posted by Ethiopian
50/50 i get more grip and but its almost impossible to bail off the back and land on your feet to try and save you and ur bike.
Aight sketchy figure that **** out soon!

And well i figure my bike is going to suffer emensly on tank O's..i'm planning on a vinyl wrap after that lol
Old 08-17-2009, 02:11 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

What do you use to extend the idle adjuster on an 02 gsxr 600?
Old 08-17-2009, 02:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by shky4
What do you use to extend the idle adjuster on an 02 gsxr 600?
a baseball bat
Old 08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
J Blox

oooooooooo
Old 08-17-2009, 03:22 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

thats how you do work on Suzuki's
Old 08-17-2009, 04:02 PM
J Blox

thats how you do work on Suzuki's
u find out if u can take off or what.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I will know by tomorrow, that cool?
Old 08-17-2009, 05:02 PM
J Blox

ya thats str8 u got til next week anyway. just trying to get a game plan together.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:17 PM

palerider90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Worked on ss for about on hour today. Made a little progress and got some pics but I dont know how to upload them and it wont upload to my avatar for some reason.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by palerider90
Worked on ss for about on hour today. Made a little progress and got some pics but I dont know how to upload them and it wont upload to my avatar for some reason.

for not coming to the lot
Old 08-17-2009, 09:32 PM

Compton, how was the first day, I'm sure by now you are ready to move back here
Old 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM

palerider90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shky4
for not coming to the lot
Yeah I know I need to be out practicing. I can get them up and start getting to bp but it wobbles all over the place. any tips?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:43 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by palerider90
Yeah I know I need to be out practicing. I can get them up and start getting to bp but it wobbles all over the place. any tips?
What's your tire pressure at?

Quick Reply: Tha Alabama Bullshit Thread