new gears.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 04:05 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new gears.

this thread sucks you all should look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=BvmiMn9Nh5s
Old 11-01-2005, 07:01 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jordo636
I like my chick bike wtf dont be hatin MR RYAN SMITH I love my 636 that I still owe 6k on LOL
YOU JUST A NEED A CHICK, PREFERABALLY ONE THAT CAN HANDLE THE FINANCES AND KEEP YOU FROM MAKING STUPID PURCHASES.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:09 PM

DSR_DAVID is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahahaha,how ya like dem apples jordo
Old 11-07-2005, 06:49 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Operation 1 Down 2 Up was a failure. Welcome back to the redline zone..hahhaaaaa
Old 11-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

no way.. big gears are for doodoo chasers. -1+2 is back in effect.. lol.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:58 PM

all this talk from lb and he changed out those gears after 2 wheelies."i can't do my combos with that **** man".HAHAHAHAHAHAH,welcome back to team pizza pan
Old 11-07-2005, 10:43 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha the new cheater gears
Old 11-07-2005, 11:23 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

well i quit "the band wagon" and i bought myself a purddy 929
Old 11-07-2005, 11:47 PM

shuddup peewee.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:14 AM

get yourself a triumph and THEN you're off the wagon
Old 11-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Lb3

Originally Posted by justin75south
shuddup peewee.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA...

so is this the bike you are gonna learn how to do somethin cool on?
Old 11-08-2005, 02:25 AM

sell your f4i to Mike before he **** up..LOL
Old 11-08-2005, 09:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

to late.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:50 AM

mikies gonna be moto kingin it now.booooooooo for dirtbikes,lol
Old 11-08-2005, 08:49 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3
First.. thanks for the +2 rear sprocket for my bday david..

When I say stock gears in this thread.. I mean close to stock.. at least on the f4i.. Completely stock gears on an f4i sucks ***. The bike is a dog. Anything slightly over stock is what I mean.. but limited to +5 total in the rear. I got to ride a couple different f4is last night with different gears.

I went out and hit the streets and the lots last night on -1+2 gears. parking lot **** is a little harder at first but its way more fun after you get the hang of it. Anything you have on lock with big gears gets way better on stockies. The bike feels 10X better. I think -1+5 would be perfect gearing. Anything over +5 is seriously retarded now in my opinion.

Freddy was running +6 in the rear and stock up front and it was perfect. Easy to clutch up.. you still had your top end.. and there wasnt any bogging. The only difference between his gearing and my old gearing was that mine was alot twitchier.

Guess what.. Stock gears (or close to it) are going to be the new cheater mod as soon as people start figuring it out. Stock gears are hard to learn on.. but get good on the huge body gears and go back to stock and whip some circles.. you'll see. Throttle control is WAY easier with stock gears.

Matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet that anyone rollin +20ish sprockets that have been riding em for a year or so would get way better overnight by getting rid of those retarded gears.

Big gears are training wheels. Garbage. Big gears are probably the shittiest thing to happen to stunting ever. How driving a truck out to an isolated parking lot in the middle of nowhere somehow turned into more fun than riding and stopping of at one of those spots here and there baffles me. Why not just ride a trials bike if thats what you are in to. lol.

The only thing I can say about the new gearing that I dont like is that its hard not to slam down. If you drop the front and have to get back on the gas it just bogs and slams down. Using the clutch solves that problem unless you are doing highchairs SS or spreaders.. but I guess I can figure out how to use the clutch to fix that too.

so.. the moral of the story is... I was burned out and was this close to selling my bike and never getting another one.. But then I took it back to the roots, hit the streets and had mad fun. Anyone getting bored with the same old same old should give it a try. I know there are a few of you that feel me on this.
WOW man I'm not the only one!!!!! I just ordered mint fairings for my bike and I am so going back to the streets. Around here its gotten so messed up we cant find a good lot that we dont get kicked out of and I'm so tired of dealing with that crap so the only thing I plan on doing after this weekend is paying shows(which when I do them I will be putting my old fairings back on) and maybe hitting up a track here and there. Besides that Im done going out to parking lots and tearing up my bike for free. Dont get me wrong I will go hangout, but I wont be doing any stunts that I dont have down. Dont get me wrong I will do stunts but I wont be trying new things and Im not even sure I will have a 12 bar anymore. I came to this after getting kick of the last 3 lots and after riding my girlfriends bike on the streets and it was a blast
Old 11-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Lb3

yep.. everybody forgets how fun the streets are. It takes 10 minutes to switch gears if you have a couple hubs and a couple clip links.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:22 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
WOW man I'm not the only one!!!!! I just ordered mint fairings for my bike and I am so going back to the streets. Around here its gotten so messed up we cant find a good lot that we dont get kicked out of and I'm so tired of dealing with that crap so the only thing I plan on doing after this weekend is paying shows(which when I do them I will be putting my old fairings back on) and maybe hitting up a track here and there. Besides that Im done going out to parking lots and tearing up my bike for free. Dont get me wrong I will go hangout, but I wont be doing any stunts that I dont have down. Dont get me wrong I will do stunts but I wont be trying new things and Im not even sure I will have a 12 bar anymore. I came to this after getting kick of the last 3 lots and after riding my girlfriends bike on the streets and it was a blast
lol......... you know how many spots Ive been kicked out of......
so, you gonna hit the streets until you get tired of paying tickets.......
then, you'll be saying **** the streets, i'm only gonna hit the parking lots....

find a spot, and do not tell anyone.... lol
I have plenty of spots to ride at....... even if all the publicised ones get busted here in dallas.....

good luck with the street thing, been there, done that, 7 years ago..... im over it......... lol
Old 11-08-2005, 09:47 PM

wkrav467 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
lol......... you know how many spots Ive been kicked out of......
so, you gonna hit the streets until you get tired of paying tickets.......
then, you'll be saying **** the streets, i'm only gonna hit the parking lots....

find a spot, and do not tell anyone.... lol
I have plenty of spots to ride at....... even if all the publicised ones get busted here in dallas.....

good luck with the street thing, been there, done that, 7 years ago..... im over it......... lol
Well yeah I said **** the streets along time ago but what Im trying to say is that Im not really going to be stunting the streets Im talking about riding and hitting up track days.. Im not hating at all Im just getting kinda tired of tearing up my bike and while I'm not saying Im not going to hit up parkinglots ever again but I have alot of stunts down and I'm just not going to worry about new stuff and just do things I know I wont drop my bike and if I get a paid show I will put my old plastic on and get stupid, but I just tired of my bike sitting in the back of my truck more then I ride it.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:05 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wkrav467
Well yeah I said **** the streets along time ago but what Im trying to say is that Im not really going to be stunting the streets Im talking about riding and hitting up track days.. Im not hating at all Im just getting kinda tired of tearing up my bike and while I'm not saying Im not going to hit up parkinglots ever again but I have alot of stunts down and I'm just not going to worry about new stuff and just do things I know I wont drop my bike and if I get a paid show I will put my old plastic on and get stupid, but I just tired of my bike sitting in the back of my truck more then I ride it.
i feel ya sir.... see ya this weekend.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:13 PM

it's because you have a suzuki!!! lol Or maybe you got a honda now..i'll find out this weekend..see you there

Quick Reply: new gears.