Triple Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.TripleXtreme.net
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What's up Gangstas.....

Old 10-06-2002, 09:52 AM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Evasiveactions1 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up Gangstas.....

So what's going on With all of yall ........Don't ever here much from or of ya lately.... Just wondering if your all doing OK....Hope your not all bent up on that stuff with Robert.....I'm sure your not...Don't have any of your #'s ,so why don't ya give me a call so I know what' s up with yall.......

Peace,Jason

P.S. How's Kyle doing with the sitchuation he's dealing with right now?????
Old 10-06-2002, 12:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: What's up Gangstas.....

Originally posted by Evasiveactions1

P.S. How's Kyle doing with the sitchuation he's dealing with right now?????
Old 10-12-2002, 12:03 AM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

DAMN

DAMN guys I use to feel so much LOVE from you guys what Happened????????????
Old 10-12-2002, 01:41 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
They've been around.. Just busy
Old 10-12-2002, 03:31 PM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by nags
They've been around.. Just busy
Not to be rude NAGS but I was talking to Kyle,Broc and Joe....Unless your apart of XXX now...Or your just being their spokes person....
Old 10-12-2002, 03:43 PM

Nevermind then, I'll let you wait till they come on to tell you they are busy and you can just keep thinking they are ignoring you untill then
Old 10-12-2002, 07:53 PM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Originally posted by nags
Nevermind then, I'll let you wait till they come on to tell you they are busy and you can just keep thinking they are ignoring you untill then
ok THANX
Old 10-13-2002, 09:17 AM

brownclan is an unknown quantity at this point
why don't you try to e-mail him. I always get an e-mail response within 2 or 3 days