Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

whos Idea was it to...

Old 10-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
whos Idea was it to...

Give Jen all that damn everclear last night???

She was F'ed UP. It's a good thing she's only 110lbs cause I had to carry her into my house and down the stairs to my room.

I blame Jeremy for the lack of booty for me last night

Then, Drop Top.... Where do we begin with ole DT? Wanting to show everyone his junk, claiming that he has a 9.2 inch dong and then saying that a 6 inch dollar bill was plenty long enough to measure it. "I f*CKED THIS CHICK AND THESE SISTERS" how many times did we hear that this weekend?
It was funny as all hell when Jen tried to hook Drop Top up with her friend from Lapeer. we're talking she's a one handed 12 o'clock circle heel clicker to an 1800 ft no handed stoppie

Then there's Flip-a-dip and his damn SPARKS. Nothing worse then a Drunk Flip hocked up on energy drinks. It's like he's hocked up on an 8 ball.

Lets not forget the Pitting Josh got last night because of his lovely guest parking in Seinor Row. That was funny Sh*t though you gotta admit.

When Jeremy got Pitted, me, Jake, and tim didn't know what to do. I mean should we have started swinging????

Also, there are a lot of people wondering where Flip and Josh dissapered to for so long c'mon fellas fess up, let us know where you were.

Well that's it for now. Just remember kids....

IT AIN'T GONNA LICK ITSELF

Big Jarsh
Old 10-17-2004, 11:00 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whos Idea was it to...

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh

She was F'ed UP. It's a good thing she's only 110lbs cause I had to carry her into my house and down the stairs to my room.

Then, Drop Top.... Where do we begin with ole DT? Wanting to show everyone his junk, claiming that he has a 9.2 inch dong and then saying that a 6 inch dollar bill was plenty long enough to measure it. "I f*CKED THIS CHICK AND THESE SISTERS" how many times did we hear that this weekend?
It was funny as all hell when Jen tried to hook Drop Top up with her friend from Lapeer. we're talking she's a one handed 12 o'clock circle heel clicker to an 1800 ft no handed stoppie

Then there's Flip-a-dip and his damn SPARKS. Nothing worse then a Drunk Flip hocked up on energy drinks. It's like he's hocked up on an 8 ball.

Lets not forget the Pitting Josh got last night because of his lovely guest parking in Seinor Row. That was funny Sh*t though you gotta admit.

When Jeremy got Pitted, me, Jake, and tim didn't know what to do. I mean should we have started swinging????

Also, there are a lot of people wondering where Flip and Josh dissapered to for so long c'mon fellas fess up, let us know where you were.

Well that's it for now. Just remember kids....

IT AIN'T GONNA LICK ITSELF

Big Jarsh
I know **** was off the hook...and whos idea was it to let their girl flirt with everyone in existance?

Sparks is phucking good motherphucker...there is nothing better than an alcholic beverage that keeps you awake and gives you one damn good buzz.

Droptop...well he is just phucking Droptop...that cat is funny as hell, especially after drinking, but we got some good impressions of him on camera and the partys (pics from Bubba's Posted soon). :YEAH

The heel-clickers are always in full effect at the kettering houses. But it is pretty funny when we say that to their face and they don't know that it is a bad thing.

Party off the hook, stunt show rain or shine, and after parties *****...all and all the weekend was the ****...and to all that missed it maybe next time!!

Flip
Old 10-17-2004, 01:47 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Bro I dont even know where to begin....

Friday I roll up to flint to meet up with Flip and the hole crew.... Time to have the party for nick.... That **** was off the hook we filled the club up by 1 we had 300 people ..Nick Hill came down....it was crazy the whole night was crazy.. With all the dancing and drinking... Even had fun with a broken foot..Then we go back to the frat house and drink till 5 in the morning...

Saturday: ****, hungover hating life... Look outside...Its raining and miserable outside. but ohh well Call up the rest of the AOB team like get here rain or shine were riding.. we get there were riding weather keeps changing but hey were having fun.. I rocked the 50 till it wouldnt ride not more....It was cold as hell but I still had fun.....

Saturday night what the hell everyones drinking again

Flip wants to football tackle me.. I hope his shoulders all better where I had to put his *** on the floor... You did have me laughing my *** off I was crying you were so god damn funny........

Skitch when those girls came in the room and you were looking at them like what the hell....Ohh yeah wanna buy a cage?

Bourney... I dont know what to say about you... Can we get on the intercom

Me "DROPTOP" I dont know what to say for myself... For a minute I have been behaved up here in detroit... But I got to flint.. I think all the rules went out the window.... From Friday till sunday when I came home... from the drinking to dancing to show naked pictures of myself to what ever... I had so much fun even if I did look like an *** at times..

These are the times that I Live for and the memories that will never go away...Iwouldnt have traded this weekend for anything... You guys Fuc*in rock.......

Im Out
"Droptop"
Old 10-17-2004, 01:56 PM

FJakeR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh

Big Jarsh

sorry you didn't get any but you have to admit, it was cool seeing Annie & Jen.....Sorry she got more than you...
-Jake
Old 10-17-2004, 03:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

skitchR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a blast this weekend, I think I'm gonna start coming up there more often... :YEAH
Old 10-17-2004, 04:23 PM

every1ssweetie is a decent person

Had lots of fun this weekend and finally putting some s/n with faces... as long as you guys promise not to **** the house up too much you all (minus droptop) should come out and hang out up here more often :YEAH
Old 10-17-2004, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by every1ssweetie
Had lots of fun this weekend and finally putting some s/n with faces... as long as you guys promise not to **** the house up too much you all (minus droptop) should come out and hang out up here more often :YEAH
Well maybe we should have everyone out minus you instead!!!!!

Flip
Old 10-17-2004, 06:56 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by XFlipX

Flip

I kinda think we all had fun minus stacy... I dont think any of us hung out with her the whole weekend.............Did we?????????/ I know we couldnt miss her face if we did.............

Maybe she was just mad because no one paid any attention to her....

Sorry Stacy.......
Old 10-17-2004, 07:06 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Flip
Thanks flip!!!!!!!!!!

I think stacy just fogot how to have fun... Like in the old days heres a pic for her to remeber!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
stacynaked.jpg (90.1 KB, 17 views)
Old 10-17-2004, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Droptop
Thanks flip!!!!!!!!!!

I think stacy just fogot how to have fun... Like in the old days heres a pic for her to remeber!!!
Oh I got your back bro!!

Flip :YEAH
Old 10-18-2004, 12:00 AM

every1ssweetie is a decent person

I kinda think we all had fun minus stacy... I dont think any of us hung out with her the whole weekend.............Did we?????????/ I know we couldnt miss her face if we did.............

Maybe she was just mad because no one paid any attention to her....

Sorry Stacy.......
Yea, well its a good thing you're not welcome back at the house... like i said, bikes might be "your" territory but you were in my territory and your actions were not appreciated by most
Old 10-18-2004, 01:04 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Yea, well its a good thing you're not welcome back at the house... like i said, bikes might be "your" territory but you were in my territory and your actions were not appreciated by most

I dont recall Timmy or niner or bourney saying anything to me... I Dont recall no one saying anything to me besides you.. Im not going to get into this drama with you... Your no one.. bye stacy you can be the drama...
Old 10-18-2004, 07:18 AM

I dont recall Timmy or niner or bourney saying anything to me... I Dont recall no one saying anything to me besides you.. Im not going to get into this drama with you... Your no one.. bye stacy you can be the drama...
He won't get into the drama with ya...but I will...

What is your problem with droptop anyway...when my boy died who was there to help out with the fund raising website...droptop...when we put on this event at Bubba's on friday who spent the previous two weeks helping me get flyers and meeting with business owners to help raise a total of $1700 for Nick's family...droptop...

Who did nothing...ohhh...wait...it is coming to me...YOU!!! So ***** off...droptop is too dumb to come back like I do on this forum but I will rip you apart if this continues...

Maybe you should change your name on the forum to:

Every1s_pain_in_da_ass

or

Every1s_heelclicker

Old 10-18-2004, 07:34 AM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point

He won't get into the drama with ya...but I will...

What is your problem with droptop anyway...when my boy died who was there to help out with the fund raising website...droptop...when we put on this event at Bubba's on friday who spent the previous two weeks helping me get flyers and meeting with business owners to help raise a total of $1700 for Nick's family...droptop...

Who did nothing...ohhh...wait...it is coming to me...YOU!!! So ***** off...droptop is too dumb to come back like I do on this forum but I will rip you apart if this continues...

Maybe you should change your name on the forum to:

Every1s_pain_in_da_ass

or

Every1s_heelclicker

NO DRAMA HERE unless it is about FLIP....

Jeff
Old 10-18-2004, 09:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

timeBOMB can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BigJeff

Jeff
Cheers to that
Old 10-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

camaroguy72 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm lost... what are you considering your territory??
Old 10-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Originally Posted by BigJeff

Jeff
Yepper, thread will be deleted faster than Jeff can dent his tank if DRAMA continues.
Old 10-18-2004, 09:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

timeBOMB can only hope to improve

Oh I got your back bro!!

Yea we see where in the back too..
Old 10-18-2004, 09:27 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by timeBOMB
Cheers to that
I second!!
Old 10-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Originally Posted by Klimaxx
I second!!
shut-up and get to work. I'm ready for next sunday after a premature blowout this week. 3rd gear full speed scrapes on order with a side of highchairs. :YEAH

Quick Reply: whos Idea was it to...