Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Nurburgring

Old 11-14-2005, 02:34 AM

FJakeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Nurburgring

If you ever get the chance...

http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/photos/index.html

It's better than the Dragon by FAR. WOW. This place was sweet. 21 km of a Formula 1 race track. I went there on Saturday with a rental bike and tried to kick some @ss, but mainly I got passed all day long. Part of the problem was I was on a Bandit 600 and the other people were on R1's and Ferraris, but also these crazy basterds are going into turns at 120 mph, knowing they have to be down to 70 by the time they exit. There were a lot a sweet cars that I have only seen in mags before. Lambo's, lots of Ferrari's and Lotus's. I even saw a Ford Focus...oh yeah... he passed me. But, I will say, on the next turn he went around it on 2 wheels. Like I said, they are crazy, plus it was a rally car so it probably had a turbo and such. There, that makes me feel better. Anyways, it was cool, if your ever in Germany, rent a bike a do it. I also like the Autobahn, although i wish i was on a bike that did more than 135. I like passing a cop at 120 and not having to worry about anything or grab the brakes.
-Jake
Old 11-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nurburgring

Lucky Bastard........ That track has been around for ever and is a track Gm uses to help tune suspensions. I have raced it in my Nascar game and knowing what is coming up is half the battle to going fast.

Jeff
Old 11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person
Re: Nurburgring

Originally Posted by FJakeR
If you ever get the chance...

http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/photos/index.html

It's better than the Dragon by FAR. WOW. This place was sweet. 21 km of a Formula 1 race track. I went there on Saturday with a rental bike and tried to kick some @ss, but mainly I got passed all day long. Part of the problem was I was on a Bandit 600 and the other people were on R1's and Ferraris, but also these crazy basterds are going into turns at 120 mph, knowing they have to be down to 70 by the time they exit. There were a lot a sweet cars that I have only seen in mags before. Lambo's, lots of Ferrari's and Lotus's. I even saw a Ford Focus...oh yeah... he passed me. But, I will say, on the next turn he went around it on 2 wheels. Like I said, they are crazy, plus it was a rally car so it probably had a turbo and such. There, that makes me feel better. Anyways, it was cool, if your ever in Germany, rent a bike a do it. I also like the Autobahn, although i wish i was on a bike that did more than 135. I like passing a cop at 120 and not having to worry about anything or grab the brakes.
-Jake
That's sweet!! Annie said you have to stay a week longer and that's she visiting you next week. We went ahead and got our *** kicked again at bowling, so nothing changed with you gone. Have fun, see you in a few weeks.