Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

DR Rider Down

Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

skitchR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
DR Rider Down

Unfortunately I have to be posting a thread like this, but earlier this evening Brett (Bwolosz) had to be airlifted from an accident. Although I do not know the complete details of the crash what I do know is that he hit a full size chevy tahoe. From what Ray his brother told me that when he hit it he went through the glass and into the back of the truck. From what I've heard so far is that the truck pulled out in front of him, but I'm not sure at what speed or how he actually hit it.. He was semi-concious when they airlifted him but I haven't heard anything more as of yet. As information gets passed along to me I will update everyone.. Please keep Brett in your thoughts and prayers..

Last edited by skitchR6; 09-19-2005 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:04 PM

GSXRkid has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: DR Rider Down

Wow, I sure hope it not to serious. We will be praying for him.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Holy shiitt, please keep us updated and let us know where he is at and how he is doing.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mother****! I don't pray much but I'll be sure to say one for him.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

Damn, sorry to hear that. Keep us posted, and send him my wishes for a speedy recovery.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

WTF.......

Keep me posted. Fawk man

.....I'm speechless at this point..........
Old 09-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

He'll Definatly be in my thoughts tonight!

Wish him a speedy recovery from all of us!

Big Jarsh
Old 09-19-2005, 11:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

holy **** .. i only know him from stuntlife and m50m rides but but never wanna here this about anyone .... def keep posted and i'll be prayin
Old 09-20-2005, 03:57 AM

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
holy **** .. i only know him from stuntlife and m50m rides but but never wanna here this about anyone .... def keep posted and i'll be prayin
crap sorry to hear that man.. damn
Old 09-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: DR Rider Down

Hope he gets through and Back 100%.... this really suxx ... We're pulling for ya brett!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:11 AM

Demon2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear this hope everything turns out ok i hate hearing about this ****
Old 09-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim if they need anything let any of us know we will be there. Please keep us posted on the details and how he is doing. Tell Brett we are all pulling and praying for him to have a fast and 100% recovery. Guys maybe if he is doing ok and can have vistors we should get up there and pay him a vist this upcoming weekend....

Jeff
Old 09-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BigJeff
Tim if they need anything let any of us know we will be there. Please keep us posted on the details and how he is doing. Tell Brett we are all pulling and praying for him to have a fast and 100% recovery. Guys maybe if he is doing ok and can have vistors we should get up there and pay him a vist this upcoming weekend....

Jeff
Jeff nailed it for shure! let us know!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:40 AM

Re: DR Rider Down Update

I just got off the phone with ray this morning and brett is in unconcious but as of this morning he is in stable condition. I don't just want to post up the extent of his injuries on the internet but I will say they had to operate last night to keep him with us. If any of you want to know any details or where he's at just give my cell a call.. for those of you that don't know it, get it from flip or borne. I'll post another update either sometime today or when I get back from the hospital tonight.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:46 AM

bmschrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I can't believe this Brett was my boy back home, he taught me everything I know on the . I feel so helpless in the situation right now being all the way down in TX and it tears me apart, I'm just sick to my stomach! Everyone's rootin for you bro, theirs no way were going to loose our .

I'm not one to pray but I'm definitely sayin a few tonight for Brett and all my other riding\stunting buddies!!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 AM

Doris is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I cant believe this... I am praying for him. I know he's a strong guy, he can pull through this.

Tim let me know when he can have vistors please!

Doris
Old 09-20-2005, 12:02 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Holy ****......... hope for a speedy recovery bro, I dont pray but I know u'll make it thru.......
Old 09-20-2005, 12:51 PM
T&A

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

Just seen this....damn... Brett is in my prayers...
Old 09-20-2005, 02:37 PM

Re: DR Rider Down **Update**

Hi all, just got info that there are some talks about moving Brett to Grand Rapids or Ann Arbor for better care, but no drastic change is his condition. What the doctors are saying is that if he recovers it could take up to 2 years.

One thing I did find out today though is that Brett does not have any health insurance, so I will be putting together some kind of fund and/or fundraiser for him to help take care of costs. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and I will most likely have this set up within a couple days, so more to come on this.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

How about some sort of "fund raiser" ride and Party.

Everyone who wants to join in can donate at least $10 and we go for a ride, I'm sure there is enough of us in the community that we could help out in some way.

Big Jarsh

Quick Reply: DR Rider Down