Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Big Jarsh Get Taz, Bourne and R1Dude a job

Old 03-18-2005, 02:24 PM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Big Jarsh Get Taz, Bourne and R1Dude a job

Originally Posted by BigJeff
It won't be around for me either. But guess what I am still paying the SS taxe. Also they still give out SS numbers. The point wasn't will you ever get any of the money you pay in SS tax, it was the fact that you are already a number.

Jeff
Yeah in the government...did I say ***** the government? Nope...just checking I said, "***** Corporate America!" Alright now make your arguments accordingly!

Flip
Old 03-18-2005, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by timex
Well, who's choice was that?
OWNED!!

Flip
Old 03-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Rock'n the world

BigJeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XFlipX
Yeah in the government...did I say ***** the government? Nope...just checking I said, "***** Corporate America!" Alright now make your arguments accordingly!

Flip

You're going to school for what? I guess you better rethink your major if you think the goverment has nothing to do with corp. america or more less controls it.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:04 PM

You're going to school for what? I guess you better rethink your major if you think the goverment has nothing to do with corp. america or more less controls it.
Wow, you are more incorrect than you think...the Federal Reserve Banking system has control on the corporate end of America, over our so called government...if you need to know how the economy works I can lend you one of economics books and let you read about it...oh...and that is part of my major which is why you obviously know so little about!!

Flip

NT
Old 03-18-2005, 05:37 PM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, you are more incorrect than you think...the Federal Reserve Banking system has control on the corporate end of America, over our so called government...if you need to know how the economy works I can lend you one of economics books and let you read about it...oh...and that is part of my major which is why you obviously know so little about!!

Flip

NT
goddam Flip, you take one class with Okraku and suddenly you're a scholar in Economics!
Old 03-18-2005, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cuddles
goddam Flip, you take one class with Okraku and suddenly you're a scholar in Economics!
HAhahaha Yeah he gets the point across huh!! Guns and Butter baby! Guns and Butter!

Flip
Old 03-18-2005, 06:52 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

HAhahaha Yeah he gets the point across huh!! Guns and Butter baby! Guns and Butter!

Flip
sounds like an gay s&m class..
Old 03-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Rock'n the world

Flip

NT

Flip you are a Jack ***.... I suppose Congress is not a govering body and I guess they did not creat the Federal Reserve System. Gee so your telling a system created by the goverment is not really controlled by the goverment. Get your head outcha ***. Also you may want ot actually open that book and read it as it may help you actaully pass the class you are taking. The Federal Reserve is a part of the goverment TARD..... This information is straight from the http://www.federalreserve.gov notice the .gov that should also help you realize it is a goverment system.

Jeff

What is the Federal Reserve System?

The Federal Reserve System, often referred to as the Federal Reserve or simply "the Fed," is the central bank of the United States. It was created by Congress to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system. Over the years, its role has evolved and expanded.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

:YEAH

Last edited by BigJeff; 03-18-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Don't mess with Flip, he's in the middle of Econ. at an Engineering college, so he knows it all. Sorry Flipper, but your still 3 econs behind me and about 13 years of real economics more.......So think what ya want Mr.GDP
Old 03-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Rock'n the world

Originally Posted by r1dude
Don't mess with Flip, he's in the middle of Econ. at an Engineering college, so he knows it all. Sorry Flipper, but your still 3 econs behind me and about 13 years of real economics more.......So think what ya want Mr.GDP

Flip has been owned on this board all day.....

Jeff
Old 03-18-2005, 10:10 PM

Flip you are a Jack ***.... I suppose Congress is not a govering body and I guess they did not creat the Federal Reserve System. Gee so your telling a system created by the goverment is not really controlled by the goverment. Get your head outcha ***. Also you may want ot actually open that book and read it as it may help you actaully pass the class you are taking. The Federal Reserve is a part of the goverment TARD..... This information is straight from the http://www.federalreserve.gov notice the .gov that should also help you realize it is a goverment system.

Jeff

What is the Federal Reserve System?

The Federal Reserve System, often referred to as the Federal Reserve or simply "the Fed," is the central bank of the United States. It was created by Congress to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system. Over the years, its role has evolved and expanded.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

:YEAH
Wow, you phucking moron...you proved that Congress Created it...and that they have an occasionanal oversight of the Fed. And why oh why did you not highlight the most important part that proved what I said!!???

Originally Posted by JEFFYPOO
It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms
What an effort to prove such a weak arguement contridicting yourself and supporting mine. And it is no wonder why Dan would follow, it isn't cause you read this and understood it...it is because you highlighted some things you felt supported your case. Let's have a look shall we...

Originally Posted by JEFF'S DUMB ATTEMPTS
However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."
Wow, so the government that has no control over the fed's decisions, oversights an institution that can single handedly destroy the world economy by using it's powers to alter discount rates for lending institutions, buy up or sell bonds to increase or decrease the money supply, and etc..etc...that doesn't mean that the government makes the decisions or controls those decisions. They audit that system much to way the IRS audits you!!

but you go ahead an use google to look things and copy and paste your results, to battle this arguement, preluded by some retarded "flips a dumb ***" retort only to have me get on the board and respond accordingly! Nice try again...You and Dan really need to work on this **** because it has to be embarassing!!

Not to mention my above qoutes demonstrate that the government Number I recieve (SSN) has no bearing on hatred for corporate America and further proves that I am justified in my hatred for that system and not my Country or its government...Was Enron a government body?? Did you vote in the last national GM election?? Oh thats right they are independent firms all part of an oligopoly and being such are independent completely of the government and its social services. So **** Off and try again!!

"Mr.GDP" aka Flip
Old 03-18-2005, 10:43 PM

my peepee is huge
Old 03-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Rock'n the world

First off the SS# point is you are a number whether it is in corp. America, the government or who ever you believe runs SS. Thus addressing your stupid comments that Gm employees are just another number, which we are just, like you. Now you had to take the original stuff out of context and to try and make me look stupid yet you are the one looking stupid.

Ultimately whether you believe it or not it is ran by officials nominated by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate that report to Congress. So I guess your right the Federal Reserve isn't ultimately a government branch just completely controlled by our goverment officals making it a governmental agency. So Flip where does the money that is earned by the Federal Reserve going to beyond the salaries of the employees there? I am telling you dude you are going to fail that class. Dan is ripping on the fact that you’re going to an Engineering school to major in business.

Tart did I say GM was a government ran company I think not. GM is ultimately owned by its stockholders and ran by LOL appointed officials. Enron owned by Stockholders once again and ran by crooks.

And last of all if you are so smart as you pretend to be why are you attending classes since you could clearly just OP out of them????????? I guess we should all bow to the smartest person of all time Flip.....

Jeff

Last edited by BigJeff; 03-18-2005 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Rock'n the world

PS I still think your ok Flip even though you are so much smarter then myself and every other human alive.

Jeff
Old 03-19-2005, 03:59 AM

Bottom line I have no respect for any part of Corporate, wear a dress shirt to work, we can fire you at a moments notice America!! I have tons of respect for my government and do not want to ever live anywhere else. Finally to each is own, and if you like working for them Kudos to you and the best of luck to all ya!!

I am sorry that me saying you are just a number got blown out of such proportion!

Flip
Old 03-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Rock'n the world

Bottom line I have no respect for any part of Corporate, wear a dress shirt to work, we can fire you at a moments notice America!! I have tons of respect for my government and do not want to ever live anywhere else. Finally to each is own, and if you like working for them Kudos to you and the best of luck to all ya!!

I am sorry that me saying you are just a number got blown out of such proportion!

Flip

Nothing is blown out of proportion at least not in my eyes. You like giving me **** and I like giving you ****.. LOL Hell if it wasn't for our heated debates this board would have been dead the past day or two. I am not standing up for how Corporate America is run but to be honest with you there are a ton of things that I don't like about how our Goverment is run.

Jeff

Last edited by BigJeff; 03-19-2005 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

LOUD ANGRY NOISES!!!

Big Jarsh
Old 03-21-2005, 08:54 AM

Damn there may be more truth to this thread then not.

Report: GM seeks deep white-collar job cuts
NEW YORK (AP) — General Motors (GM), which rocked investors last week by slashing its 2005 income outlook, plans deep cuts to its nonunion employee ranks, according to a newspaper report.

The automaker could cut as much as 28%, in certain areas, from its 38,000 U.S. white collar workers, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday, citing "industry officials and analysts."

The cuts are seen as the beginning of GM's effort to restructure its core auto business after years of avoiding large job cuts, the newspaper says.

GM spokeswoman Toni Simonetti told The Associated Press Sunday that the company planned to continue reducing its work force through early-retirement offers and "natural attrition."

The Journal says GM began offering buyouts to white-collar workers earlier this month, with thousands of workers likely to accept the packages this week.

"There are no layoffs (planned)," Simonetti said. "There's no broad-based reduction. These are targeted reductions in areas of the business where we have determined there is a need for reductions. It's going to be determined department by department, function by function, as we look at the resources we're deploying and the resources we need."

Last Wednesday, GM said its income for 2005 would be only $1 to $2 a share, far below the $4 to $5 the company had predicted earlier this year. GM also said it expects a $1.50-per-share loss in the first quarter. Cash flow for the year, once expected to be a positive $2 billion, is expected to be negative $2 billion.

The company also has told salaried U.S. employees they will not receive merit pay raises this year.

GM shares plunged 14% Wednesday, and fell again Thursday. The stock rose 27 cents Friday, ending the week at $28.62, near its 52-week low.

Analysts have long expected that GM would be forced to seek major concessions from the United Auto Workers on issues as fundamental as head count, capacity and benefits. For example, GM's unionized workers currently pay nothing for health insurance.

After GM lowered its guidance, Standard & Poor's said it was revising its ratings outlook for the automaker to negative from stable, reflecting concerns about the company's profit potential. S&P's decision could foreshadow a downgrade of its rating on GM debt to junk status, which would significantly increase GM's borrowing costs.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:03 PM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Check this out-- it's the perfect job opportunity for all of them:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4355635/detail.html
Old 04-07-2005, 05:10 PM

Bern1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wangsta
my peepee is huge
my sac is gurgling from inactivity......

Quick Reply: Big Jarsh Get Taz, Bourne and R1Dude a job