Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Lets all Pitch In and get this

Old 01-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Re: Lets all Pitch In and get this

Originally Posted by O1R1
thats all hear say. you would be supprised on how few ppl do that there cause most of them have been fired unless you work there dont talk shhhit bro. or are you wishing you could do all that and get payed 25-30 an hour like the ones that use to. there isnt enough time to do that sitting around crap there is 5 different things to do on every truck in 45 secconds so if you are stoned or drunk you miss crap and get fired
we have a few guys that still like to party, but most of the guys at my place are too old for that crap anymore (this isnt a dan joke, they are really old, most are in their 60's)
Old 01-13-2005, 02:46 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Wow my bro actually got on the forum...
I'm astounded, and he even took the time to bash Flip, and get into Tony's ****.

Great Job gettin back to GM bro, can't wait to see you back out rockin the whallies this summer. Just remember, we all know you can rock 'em out till the motor blows, so no need to do it a third time, or is it fourth by now???

Big Jarsh
Old 01-13-2005, 08:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by O1R1
thats all hear say. you would be supprised on how few ppl do that there cause most of them have been fired unless you work there dont talk shhhit bro. or are you wishing you could do all that and get payed 25-30 an hour like the ones that use to. there isnt enough time to do that sitting around crap there is 5 different things to do on every truck in 45 secconds so if you are stoned or drunk you miss crap and get fired

WOOO wasssup there Evoy..!!! Get yo **** on the road.. so I can wheelie past you!

Oh yea this is roadrash.. I have changed my name since then
Old 01-13-2005, 09:21 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wangsta
WOOO wasssup there Evoy..!!! Get yo **** on the road.. so I can wheelie past you!

Oh yea this is roadrash.. I have changed my name since then
Yeah about 15 times!

Flip
Old 01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Originally Posted by wangsta
I have changed my name since then
And not by choice I might add.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

I dont know about that dan, he brought it on himself
Old 01-14-2005, 11:41 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Alright, back on subject. Is anyone gonna buy this thing or what? I've got money on it.

Comon Matt, throw some cash in. That vette can wait a week or two.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Lacks self-control

ok, but Ive only had 1 tire changed in 2 years so ther will have to be more than me and you..but if there is ill put in..
Old 01-14-2005, 12:02 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Klimaxx
ok, but Ive only had 1 tire changed in 2 years so ther will have to be more than me and you..but if there is ill put in..

Well, there's at least five

-Dan
-Matt
-Borne
-Flip
-Tony
Old 01-14-2005, 12:04 PM

Comon guys, its got about a day left. Pitch in and I'll even pick it up. Its just down in Indanapolis, that's only an hour away from my parents house.

Dan, what's your thoughts? Still wanna do this?
Old 01-14-2005, 12:05 PM

Well if you rode the big bike more often you might go through about 2-3 sets of tires per year!!

Flip
Old 01-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by XFlipX
Well if you rode the big bike more often you might go through about 2-3 sets of tires per year!!

Flip
If i didn't work every friday night I might be able to ride the big bike more...
Old 01-14-2005, 05:33 PM

If i didn't work every friday night I might be able to ride the big bike more...

Quit *****in'

Flip
Old 01-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by XFlipX

Flip
Ditto