Disturbed Riders www.DisturbedRidersFT.com
Flint Town, MI

Lets all Pitch In and get this

Old 01-11-2005, 07:20 PM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lets all Pitch In and get this

Originally Posted by wangsta
Thats based on one of two things.. one he has a job and two mommy has money in the check book.

Who chris? I have a job...oh and the money is in the check book...listen T you need to focus right now...I figure as much as you think about wheelies...maybe if you think about them all winter you will get one off the ground! I know how to get bikes and don't get jealous because you have to work every day like Dan!! And don't let your insecurities get the best of you, just pull the clutch in a little, give it a little gas and let it out...enjoy the ride, oh and remember you are never as high as you think you are!

Flip
Old 01-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XFlipX
Who chris? I have a job...oh and the money is in the check book...listen T you need to focus right now...I figure as much as you think about wheelies...maybe if you think about them all winter you will get one off the ground! I know how to get bikes and don't get jealous because you have to work every day like Dan!! And don't let your insecurities get the best of you, just pull the clutch in a little, give it a little gas and let it out...enjoy the ride, oh and remember you are never as high as you think you are!

Flip
You are high right now
Old 01-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

the money is in the check book...
Lets see how well your checkbook likes kettering
Old 01-12-2005, 09:00 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Klimaxx

Yea, Kettering definitely likes to rape their students while they are there, but from what I've heard its worth it when you graduate.

I remember one guy who bought a house, a fiddy, a buell, a truck and a new vette all in his first year out. Damn I wish I was better friends with that guy, maybe he'd let me drive the vette. :YEAH
Old 01-12-2005, 11:47 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

I go for free!! and my books are discounted!! and I don't have to pay for room and board on campus!!

Flip
Old 01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

fawker.. there I said it... sweet deal though :YEAH
Old 01-12-2005, 01:46 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I go for free!! and my books are discounted!! and I don't have to pay for room and board on campus!!

Flip

That's cool. We'll let him talk his shiat, even he knows that we'll make more than he will when we all graduate. Talk all you want about sales, but you know deep down that engineering makes more than management. Sukka
Old 01-12-2005, 03:39 PM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Flip
Old 01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by timex
That's cool. We'll let him talk his shiat, even he knows that we'll make more than he will when we all graduate. Talk all you want about sales, but you know deep down that engineering makes more than management. Sukka
Preach it brotha!! :YEAH
Old 01-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Disturbed Riders

Duke Nukem is a decent person

Damn I wish I was better friends with that guy, maybe he'd let me drive the vette. :YEAH
Have you seen Matt let anyone even ride his Fiddy. So I'm sure theres an extra Vette key for everyone.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by r1dude
Have you seen Matt let anyone even ride his Fiddy. So I'm sure theres an extra Vette key for everyone.
Um cuddles rode it, tony, borne, YOU
Old 01-12-2005, 09:54 PM

I remember one guy who bought a house, a fiddy, a buell, a truck and a new vette all in his first year out. Damn I wish I was better friends with that guy, maybe he'd let me drive the vette. :YEAH

Unfortunately we all have to pay for it in inflated priced sub-par quality GM products cause they have to pay overtime for people to post on stuntlife and line people who can smoke dope and get drunk at breaks and lunchtime...
Old 01-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Disturbed Riders

Unfortunately we all have to pay for it in inflated priced sub-par quality GM products cause they have to pay overtime for people to post on stuntlife and line people who can smoke dope and get drunk at breaks and lunchtime...
Cable seems kinda high too and goes out all the time.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by r1dude
Cable seems kinda high too and goes out all the time.
Dont you have to goto bed?
Old 01-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Lacks self-control

what thread are you getting the timex quotes from or are you editing them?
Old 01-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Disturbed Riders

Dont you have to goto bed?

I figured that would get a response.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Disturbed Riders

what thread are you getting the timex quotes from or are you editing them?

Look about 10 post up dummasss.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Lacks self-control

wow I dont know how I missed that
Old 01-13-2005, 12:47 AM

O1R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Flip
WOW YOU SHOULD REALLY LISTEN TO YOUR SELF YOU CANT RIDE THEM EATHER SLICK and as for me ill be back on the road soon but work comes first. yes thats rite I said work (G.M) comes first
Old 01-13-2005, 01:04 AM

O1R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats all hear say. you would be supprised on how few ppl do that there cause most of them have been fired unless you work there dont talk shhhit bro. or are you wishing you could do all that and get payed 25-30 an hour like the ones that use to. there isnt enough time to do that sitting around crap there is 5 different things to do on every truck in 45 secconds so if you are stoned or drunk you miss crap and get fired

Quick Reply: Lets all Pitch In and get this