Quote of the year

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 03:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Quote of the year

Yes, a little late... but still funny...

Nominated for Quote of the Year is the statement made by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked, "If you had been in President Clinton's place would you have resigned?"

Armey's reply: "If I had been in the President's place I would not have gotten the chance to resign. I would have been lying in a pool of my own blood, looking up, and listening to my wife ask, 'How do you reload this son of a bitch'?"
Old 09-30-2003, 10:11 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: Quote of the year

Originally posted by foxracinggirl
Yes, a little late... but still funny...

Nominated for Quote of the Year is the statement made by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked, "If you had been in President Clinton's place would you have resigned?"

Armey's reply: "If I had been in the President's place I would not have gotten the chance to resign. I would have been lying in a pool of my own blood, looking up, and listening to my wife ask, 'How do you reload this son of a bitch'?"