ct upcoming newbie,

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 02:48 PM

kasperthugrider is a decent person
ct upcoming newbie,

Hey wats good stuntlife, my names kasper from connecticut.. im startin off in this stuntlife cuz its something i wanna do, i purchased my 08 gixxer 600 last summer n when i did i told everyone " i aint get this bike to pull chiks n chill", " i got this to stunt"... been riding for a few months now but its too cold out here over the winter.. the weather gettin betta n ima be out there new pics of bike comin soon, thanx stuntlife
Old 03-23-2009, 03:29 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve
Re: ct upcoming newbie,

Originally Posted by kasperthugrider
Hey wats good stuntlife, my names kasper from connecticut.. im startin off in this stuntlife cuz its something i wanna do, i purchased my 08 gixxer 600 last summer n when i did i told everyone " i aint get this bike to pull chiks n chill", " i got this to stunt"... been riding for a few months now but its too cold out here over the winter.. the weather gettin betta n ima be out there new pics of bike comin soon, thanx stuntlife

get a cage for that ride dude, it's all aluminum and easy to crak or break welds on it. just my read alot on the site and learn fromthe guys that do it best...I aint one of em, sorry hahaa
Old 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in new britain also. Have any good spots to ride??
Old 03-23-2009, 06:48 PM

already got a cage had cage since last summer,doin up for 09.. thanx for the look out n hell yeah ima read and get as much info as i can... thanx, right now hacvent found no spots up here u know of any..
Old 03-24-2009, 07:58 AM
cereal killa

already got a cage had cage since last summer,doin up for 09.. thanx for the look out n hell yeah ima read and get as much info as i can... thanx, right now hacvent found no spots up here u know of any..
naw dude...nobody posts where the secret spots are....keep reading !!! gotta keep it quiet from the po-pos
Old 03-24-2009, 08:58 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

lmfao....... here we go again
Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Trick
lmfao....... here we go again
HE'LL NEED A GPS, SLED DOGS AND A ******* COMPASS OR SEXTANT TO FIND WHERE I EVEN LIVE

but keep tryin' bro....
Old 03-24-2009, 01:53 PM

lolno problem my dude dont wanna start no big thing ova nuttin, ure right though secret spots are secrets.... but eitha way ill be out there soon gettin my riding in.. have fun homie have a safe ridin season..
Old 03-24-2009, 01:56 PM

ct954 send me a pm, so we can get up and get some riding in.. i also paint bikes and cars so if u need a hook up just let me knoe......
Old 03-24-2009, 03:03 PM
cereal killa

lolno problem my dude dont wanna start no big thing ova nuttin, ure right though secret spots are secrets.... but eitha way ill be out there soon gettin my riding in.. have fun homie have a safe ridin season..
naw dude...I'mup in canada, but all the serious riders in the states don't say anything about their spots....they are getting less common and scarce when the police figure **** out.

at our spot there is a hill...and yea the cops come back and give us hell but it's really amatter of if they catch you up on one or doing something they don't like....and some cops are copol and shoot the breeze, hell we even ride with some of them and get away with alot of crap
Old 03-24-2009, 03:46 PM

yeah i know i been readin alot bout spots gettin cracked down by cops... cops here *** with us even if we chillen at a mcdonalds or something... but its all good maybe ill take a trip to canada n ride wit u lmao...
Old 03-24-2009, 06:28 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hit up bike nights... ride around and meet people... the stunters from ct are kinda old school...

posting on here asking for people to ride with will only attract you bad atention...

there are spots all over the state it is just amater of networking yourself to the right people and acting respectful and not showing your ***...

the REAL stunters in ct are scarce and will always be helpful and nice as long as you know your place and be respectful.. we had a fagot wanna be pro squid acting like a fool a few years back...

i am actuly not breaking your *****... i go to hartford on wends nights and down in danbury on thurs... so hit me up with a pm and i will keep you informed
Old 03-24-2009, 08:31 PM

thanx for the info, i do go to bike nights n i do ride around alot, i got my group top ride wit but no one stunts just lookin for a new group to chill wit maybe learn some new stuff u knoe, but its all good i know u aint tryin to break ***** ya already been through the newbie stages u just tryin to look out , so thanx i appreciate it.. n i will pm of anything goin down n just hit me up wit any info thanks